It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KylieM: Ho ho ho!
Legend of Grimrock (steam)
X4IC9-QR3IB-X9XXX
+1 and thx, NR as I have it on gog ^^
X4IC9-QR3IB-X9XXX
+1 from me too, not redeeming as I also have it on GoG
X4IC9-QR3IB-X9XXX
Someone got that :D
X4IC9-QR3IB-X9XXX
/Automatically assumes the number of Xs make this code a puzzle.
X4IC9-QR3IB-X9XXX
Try adding a few brackets and spaces as bots are always on the lookout for free codes.. something
[X4IC9]
[QR3IB]
[X9XXX]
Post edited January 07, 2013 by Tarun
X4IC9-QR3IB-X9XXX
ThomasGoG: /Automatically assumes the number of Xs make this code a puzzle.
Thought so but decided to try it and said duplicate :D
Tarun: Try adding a few brackets and spaces as bots are always on the lookout for free codes.. something
Yeah, sorry about that, I keep forgetting. :-0
low rated
anyone have Crayon Physics Deluxe steam copy ?
sulc84: anyone have Crayon Physics Deluxe steam copy ?
Just as a heads up, Not a good idea coming into a new forum and immediately asking for stuff in a giveaway thread.
low rated
yes,you are wright :)
The first 6 people to send me their email addresses or Steam names will get a copy of DotA2.
sulc84: anyone have Crayon Physics Deluxe steam copy ?
reaver894: Just as a heads up, Not a good idea coming into a new forum and immediately asking for stuff in a giveaway thread.
That dude is from the Steam forums and has already been banned once that I know of for saying/doing something in their giveaway threads.

Earlier today or maybe yesterday, in that same thread on Steam, somebody posted GOG has 10 games for free just for signing up and listed the games. Immediately, I felt that was a bad sign for these forums and look here, the first migration from those forums to these just made himself known due to that one post regarding free GOG games.

I probably shouldn't be saying anything anyways and let their posts and behavior speak for themselves but first impressions are usually accurate. So just fyi folks.
Post edited January 07, 2013 by teshra
reaver894: Just as a heads up, Not a good idea coming into a new forum and immediately asking for stuff in a
giveaway thread.
teshra: That dude is from the Steam forums and has already been banned once that I know of for
saying/doing something in their giveaway threads.
Earlier today or maybe yesterday, in that same thread on Steam, somebody posted GOG has 10 games
for free just for signing up and listed the games. Immediately, I felt that was a bad sign for
these forums and look here, the first migration from those forums to these just made himself
known due to that one post regarding free GOG games.
Probably shouldn't be saying anything anyways but first impressions are usually accurate. So
just fyi folks.
/me sits back and watches sulc84's rep plummet
reaver894: Just as a heads up, Not a good idea coming into a new forum and immediately asking for stuff in a
giveaway thread.
teshra: That dude is from the Steam forums and has already been banned once that I know of for
saying/doing something in their giveaway threads.
Earlier today or maybe yesterday, in that same thread on Steam, somebody posted GOG has 10 games
for free just for signing up and listed the games. Immediately, I felt that was a bad sign for
these forums and look here, the first migration from those forums to these just made himself
known due to that one post regarding free GOG games.
Probably shouldn't be saying anything anyways but first impressions are usually accurate. So
just fyi folks.
There's giveaway threads on steam??

Surprised there are people nice enough on SPUF to give things away.
X4IC9-QR3IB-X9XXX
Tarun: Try adding a few brackets and spaces as bots are always on the lookout for free codes.. something
[X4IC9]
[QR3IB]
[X9XXX]
Never mind...I'll work it out later.

EDIT: Thanks te_lanus for showing me how to do the hidden key thing properly ^^.
Post edited January 07, 2013 by CthuluIsSpy