It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: ouch... maybe is some of the anti-spam people are talking about...
404 msg?
KylieM: Hm, working now. :-|

No 404, just disapears like normal but no posts show up
Was happening to me earlier (some posts were showing up for a moment then going away) I think it is the forums anti spam thinking we are spaming due to low rep.
KylieM: Hm, working now. :-|

No 404, just disapears like normal but no posts show up
emwearz: Was happening to me earlier (some posts were showing up for a moment then going away) I think it is the forums anti spam thinking we are spaming due to low rep.
Yeah, that...
It's because of the Spammer Wars few days ago.... ;p
Malv0isin: I think it's a spam deterrent for those with low rep. Can only post so often over a short period of time. It's because the forums were flooded with spam posts by newly created users the last few weeks.
Ah okay, that makes sense. Guess you guys will have to wait for codes then lol. :P
KylieM: Spam? <.< >.>
The GOG forum got flooded with spam a week or two ago, so they hot-wired in some sort of temporary anti-spam mechanism.

I think that's what is causing this, but I'm not sure. I think this only affects users with a low rep value (we don't know the cutoff).
high rated
For Alien Breed 2 (Since no one answered the last question for it).

"I'm Bobbin. Are you my mother?"
KylieM: Guess you guys will have to wait for codes then lol. :P
Or you can PM them my way. :P
adambiser: The GOG forum got flooded with spam a week or two ago, so they hot-wired in some sort of temporary anti-spam mechanism.

I think that's what is causing this, but I'm not sure. I think this only affects users with a low rep value (we don't know the cutoff).
Well, they could at least give some info, that you can't make post for next few min. or smt :S
Post edited January 04, 2013 by Trid
adambiser: Or you can PM them my way. :P
You just can't resist :D
adambiser: Or you can PM them my way. :P
Naah... DirtyHarry already tried that... :P
Go ahead. Make my day.
Stooner: Naah... DirtyHarry already tried that... :P
I know. but sometimes persistence pays off. :)
adambiser: The GOG forum got flooded with spam a week or two ago, so they hot-wired in some sort of temporary anti-spam mechanism.

Every time I see them hot-wiring something, I immediately see it backfiring somehow.
emwearz: For Alien Breed 2 (Since no one answered the last question for it).

"I'm Bobbin. Are you my mother?"
I already have the game, so I didn't try to answer. +1 to you again.
25% disscount on Origin PPSKJQ?KGW, but remember, Origin is evil!
IronStar: Every time I see them hot-wiring something, I immediately see it backfiring somehow.
Well, you have been here awhile so I see why you would think that. :D

(To the staff: just joking!)
lukslo: You just can't resist :D
Well, I was just picking anyway. :)
Post edited January 04, 2013 by adambiser