It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: if i hadnt been queing in tesco behind a guy stinking of tcp and sniffign his fingers whilst
giggling when this news got dropped - Iidve made sure everyone knew.
also suggest you ensure youve registered so you get a unique serial number (then you can use
bridge and the other online components without it getting locked!)
te_lanus: O_o
I don't think so. I registered and My serials is the same as those posted on 4 different blogs
hmmm... i downloaded the suite rather than each file but its a different serial to any of my mates
whove made use of the offer.

edit: having said that though - ive had an account for a long time so maybe that makes a difference.
Post edited January 07, 2013 by Sachys
daathus, thank you.
Thanks daathus +1
Tarun: Link is not working for me Site Area Temporarily Unavailable
just flooded with people grabbing cs2 - wait a while or wait until the US is offline
Have a copy of Sniper Ghost Warrior: Gold Edition from McGame.. the game is only in Deutsch.. did not see that when I bought it on sale.. so if anyone from Germany is interested... feel free to reply :D
Tarun: Have a copy of Sniper Ghost Warrior: Gold Edition from McGame.. the game is only in Deutsch.. did
not see that when I bought it on sale.. so if anyone from Germany is interested... feel free to
reply :D
Oh crap!
Is this the same with all their games?

I don't suppose any German speakers have a GOG HoMM V that they'd swap for a McGame copy, just to be safe.....
Post edited January 07, 2013 by Rodzaju
Tarun: Have a copy of Sniper Ghost Warrior: Gold Edition from McGame.. the game is only in Deutsch.. did
not see that when I bought it on sale.. so if anyone from Germany is interested... feel free to
damn unfortunately i not bi-lingual

+1 for your generosity :)
Rodzaju: Oh crap!
Is this the same with all their games?
not all search for "Sprachen" on the game page to see the available languages

Got Prince of Persia from them earlier.. it has english language.. so not all
Post edited January 07, 2013 by Tarun
Deutsch ist eine sehr schöne Sprache!
Leider bin ich kein großer Fan des Spiels Sniper Ghost Warrior,
aber danke für deine Großzügigkeit Tarun :)
I had to use Google Translate to know what nemesismartyn was speaking... LOL :P

"German is a beautiful language! Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of the game Sniper Ghost Warrior, but thanks for your generosity Tarun :)"
nemesismartyn: Deutsch ist eine sehr schöne Sprache!
Leider bin ich kein großer Fan des Spiels Sniper Ghost Warrior,
aber danke für deine Großzügigkeit Tarun :)
I feel every language is beautiful.. Unfortunately I don't understand it.. so if you know anyone from germany who is interested.. please direct them here :D
Azrael360: I had to use Google Translate to know what nemesismartyn was speaking... LOL :P
[i]"German is a beautiful language! Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of the game Sniper Ghost
Warrior, but thanks for your generosity Tarun :)"[/i]
So I could use Google to fake a passing knowledge of German, and then claim a game I wouldn't understand... Hmm....
Sachys:
So the Suite or whatever it's called has the same versions as all the other things? And does the installer let you pick which one you want to install or is it just everything?
Sachys:
KylieM: So the Suite or whatever it's called has the same versions as all the other things? And does the
installer let you pick which one you want to install or is it just everything?
Yes, you can pick which part(s) you want to install. I couldn't get the thing to work for me though, it broke down and cried every time it hit the need for "Disc 2"
high rated
Ho ho ho!
Legend of Grimrock (steam)
EDIT: Gone, apparently
Post edited January 07, 2013 by KylieM