It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

P1na: Some unlikeable fellow, I'm sure

^
retro_gamer: Am I unlikeable? :(
Apparently so, since you go around locking codes. That's not nice, and I'll never forgive you for it.
retro_gamer: Am I unlikeable? :(
P1na: Apparently so, since you go around locking codes. That's not nice, and I'll never forgive you for it.
Codes are locked for a limited time and then they are available again. Anybody could get it, I just got lucky, that's all. :)
P1na: Apparently so, since you go around locking codes. That's not nice, and I'll never forgive you for it.
retro_gamer: Codes are locked for a limited time and then they are available again. Anybody could get it, I just got lucky, that's all. :)
Nah nah nah. Excuses.
retro_gamer: Codes are locked for a limited time and then they are available again. Anybody could get it, I just got lucky, that's all. :)
P1na: Nah nah nah. Excuses.
:) I wont argue. Ask other GOG'ers, they will confirm my words.
P1na: Nah nah nah. Excuses.
retro_gamer: :) I wont argue. Ask other GOG'ers, they will confirm my words.
*with his fingers in his ears, and shouting*

I AM NOT LISTENING!!
P1na:
*Pries open your eyelids with matchsticks and draws a picture to illustrate
P1na:
Sachys: *Pries open your eyelids with matchsticks and draws a picture to illustrate
That's not fair!
Cleaning house...
If someone could tell me whether these steam codes have been activated, it would be appreciated.

Alien Breed 2
09N6R-YLA9J-ZLLFV

Alien Breed 3
072ZL-VP53T-G47C4
P1na:
Better than telling the man from Del Monte where you are, surely?!
NameGoo: Cleaning house...
If someone could tell me whether these steam codes have been activated, it would be appreciated.

Alien Breed 2
09N6R-YLA9J-ZLLFV

Alien Breed 3
072ZL-VP53T-G47C4
Wish I could Redeem Breed 3, but I'm at work & it'll be gone by the time I get home.
NameGoo: Cleaning house...

Alien Breed 2
09N6R-YLA9J-ZLLFV

Alien Breed 3
072ZL-VP53T-G47C4
Both were redeemed already :(

I've been hoping to get one of those to play, and to unlock some things in Worms Ultimate Mayhem
P1na:
Sachys: Better than telling the man from Del Monte where you are, surely?!
.... Sorry, you lost me there. But it sounds scary somehow. So fine, I won't consider retro_gamer unlikable anymore.

You are the unlikable one now.
P1na:
He even has Tom Baker doing his narration - you don't mess with the man from Del Monte!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqmpVWzH4FM
P1na:
Sachys: He even has Tom Baker doing his narration - you don't mess with the man from Del Monte!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqmpVWzH4FM
He's a murderer! Llike 47 on white! AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

*Runs away*
Braussie:
Damn! I was sure at least one of them wasn't redeemed...thanks for checking! :)