It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

niniendowarrior: It seems that they don't add to the Desura account. :(
It does, you have to poke install button, and wait until download starts. You can cancel it than, and go refresh games page. It will be there. :)
Post edited January 01, 2013 by IronStar
Launch the client and go to your library. Left click on the game and choose "Add to account". Check if it's OK, if not do a second time and it will be good :-)
benderz: Launch the client and go to your library. Left click on the game and choose "Add to account". Check if it's OK, if not do a second time and it will be good :-)
I don't see where I can do this. It's probably obvious that I don't use Desura a lot.
benderz: Launch the client and go to your library. Left click on the game and choose "Add to account". Check if it's OK, if not do a second time and it will be good :-)
niniendowarrior: I don't see where I can do this. It's probably obvious that I don't use Desura a lot.
On this screen :
Attachments:
exemple.png (109 Kb)
Aha. Now I understand. Because I'm using the Linux client, Desura won't let me install in the first place. So the game won't show up on my list of games to add. It's okay. +1 for helping out. :)

On a side note, I just tried to add Monster RPG 2 to my Desura account and nothing seems to happen. LOL.

niniendowarrior: I don't see where I can do this. It's probably obvious that I don't use Desura a lot.
benderz: On this screen :
Post edited January 01, 2013 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: On a side note, I just tried to add Monster RPG 2 to my Desura account and nothing seems to happen. LOL.

benderz:
niniendowarrior:
that a good thing, it VERY scary lol :D
LOL. To think I'm trying to add monsters into my account. :D

niniendowarrior: On a side note, I just tried to add Monster RPG 2 to my Desura account and nothing seems to happen. LOL.
Ian: that a good thing, it VERY scary lol :D
To lazy to start a giveaway thread, so here it is: the first person (who joined GOG.com before Nov 2012 and has rep at least 20) who PM me will get a leftover Divine Divinity GOG code courtesy of Ubivis and Lou.

EDIT: Code passed on to a fellow GOGer named 441635.
Post edited January 01, 2013 by tarangwydion
Underrail (Desura) to the first person to name the long running series of JRPGs (the full series, not the sub-series that this game is part of) in which the fourth game of one of the sub-series features a prominent character named "Teddie."
Post edited January 02, 2013 by johnki
johnki: Underrail (Desura) to the first person to name the long running series of JRPGs (the full series, not the sub-series that this game is part of) in which the fourth game of one of the sub-series features a prominent character named "Teddie."
No idea, but Final Fantasy? =)
johnki: Underrail (Desura) to the first person to name the long running series of JRPGs (the full series, not the sub-series that this game is part of) in which the fourth game of one of the sub-series features a prominent character named "Teddie."
Persona
And Eryi's Action (Desura...I think...has an XXXX-XXXX format) to the first person to name a series of games that is known for its extreme difficulty and started as a series of 2D platformers, despite most people knowing it as a series of 3D beat-em-ups.

(EDIT: Wikipedia contests that they're "3D action adventures," if it helps. I think beat-em-up is more accurate, though.)

jodaniel3: Persona
Not the answer I am looking for. ;)

benjiir: No idea, but Final Fantasy? =)
Haha. Nope.

drennan: No one? Fine, Megami Tensei.
This is the answer I am looking for. :)
No one? Fine, Megami Tensei.

(edit)
Oops, didn't see there was a page 803. :p Thank you, code redeemed. :)
Post edited January 02, 2013 by drennan
Euh, Street Fighter?
No, I change my guess to Soul Calibur =)
Post edited January 02, 2013 by benjiir
drennan: Thank you, code redeemed. :)
Awesome! Enjoy. :)

One of these days, I'm going to finish Shin Megami Tensei now that there's an English patch and all.

benjiir: Euh, Street Fighter?
No, I change my guess to Soul Calibur =)
Nope.