It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DCT: Damn already redemed,ah well thanks.
Tarun: What.. you were looking for Toki Tori on GOG.. hhmmm :)

And it is not redeemed just locked.. but u probably don't want the GOG one :D
Yeah just re-read that post and feel really stupid now..
I got an extra code for "the basement" from the community and I don't know what to do with it. Any suggestions?
P1na: I got an extra code for "the basement" from the community and I don't know what to do with it. Any suggestions?
Make a Steamgift giveaway :)
P1na: I got an extra code for "the basement" from the community and I don't know what to do with it. Any suggestions?
Big_Boss: Make a Steamgift giveaway :)
I just learned about steamgifts today. It appears like it is a place where thousands enter each giveaway and it just ends somewhere unknown; plus I don't feel like clicking in hundreds of giveaways to someday win something. I'm lazy and I don't find it worth the hassle.

If only some fellow GOG member would take it off my hands... (<hint)
Post edited December 31, 2012 by P1na
Big_Boss: Make a Steamgift giveaway :)
P1na: I just learned about steamgifts today. It appears like it is a place where thousands enter each giveaway and it just ends somewhere unknown; plus I don't feel like clicking in hundreds of giveaways to someday win something. I'm lazy and I don't see it worth it.

Make a group giveaway only for GOG members :)
Ask in the thread to enter the group,so the game you will give away will be only played by GOG users :)
P1na: I just learned about steamgifts today. It appears like it is a place where thousands enter each giveaway and it just ends somewhere unknown; plus I don't feel like clicking in hundreds of giveaways to someday win something. I'm lazy and I don't see it worth it.

Big_Boss: Make a group giveaway only for GOG members :)
Ask in the thread to enter the group,so the game you will give away will be only played by GOG users :)
Now that I think of it, I've been ignoring such a thread for a while. I'll take a look.

Sorry ninjas, I won't just give the code anymore.
Another try

Is..anyone..up..for..some..puzzle..platforming..in..Toki Tori..then reply with the game items listed on the steam game page
Tarun: Is..anyone..up..for..some..puzzle..platforming..in..Toki Tori..then reply with the game items listed on the steam game page
Toki Tori, RUSH, EDGE ^_^
Tarun: Is..anyone..up..for..some..puzzle..platforming..in..Toki Tori..then reply with the game items listed on the steam game page
Azrael360: Toki Tori, RUSH, EDGE ^_^
I said game items not games..
Azrael360: Toki Tori, RUSH, EDGE ^_^
Tarun: I said game items not games..
Telewarp, Freeze-o-Matic and InstantRock?
Tarun: I said game items not games..
Azrael360: Telewarp, Freeze-o-Matic and InstantRock?
Already sent it :D
Tarun: Already sent it :D
Thanks Tarun, key received & activated! +1 for your generosity! :)
Tarun: Already sent it :D
Azrael360: Thanks Tarun, key received & activated! +1 for your generosity! :)
You are welcome! Hope you have fun! :)
Jump Ninja Jump
te_lanus: Jump Ninja Jump
Thanks already got it thanks to AppZapp Pro.. if you are an iPhone or iPad user then this app is a must

AppZapp Pro for iPhone

AppZapp HD Pro for iPad

Create you own wishlist and you will be notified via push notification when its price drops or it becomes free.. just awesome

Its free right now so grab while you can :D