It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Did not redeem as I already have the game, but +1 nonetheless.
Hidden codes! Reveal them and they are yours. Also they're on GamersGate.

War of The Human Tanks:
Will Fight For Food:
Zombie Shooter 2:
Gazoinks: Will Fight For Food:
Got this one, thank you! ;p
let me punch some punks...
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Stooner
Gazoinks: Hidden codes! Reveal them and they are yours. Also they're on GamersGate.

War of The Human Tanks:
Will Fight For Food:
Zombie Shooter 2:
THanx But they are used by the time I tried
First person to reply to this post gets Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
Licurg: First person to reply to this post gets Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
May I?
Licurg: First person to reply to this post gets Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
HomerSimpson: May I?
Yes you may :) Check PM.
Wow, 4 minutes between the giveaway and the request. Gotta be some kind of internet record for this kind of "reply to thread" giveaway don't you think?

Funny, I saw it (as I'm sure some others did too) and every minute that kept going by, was just getting more and more stumped - thinking this site was down or the internet was broke or something. Bit unnerving :).
Grats Homer!
Post edited December 22, 2012 by teshra
teshra: Wow, 4 minutes between the giveaway and the request. Gotta be some kind of internet record for this kind of "reply to thread" giveaway don't you think?

Funny, I saw it (as I'm sure some others did too) and every minute that kept going by, was just getting more and more stumped - thinking this site was down or the internet was broke or something. Bit unnerving :).
Grats Homer!
Actually, longest I've seen is 12 hours. Longest I've won is 9 minutes.
teshra: Wow, 4 minutes between the giveaway and the request. Gotta be some kind of internet record for this kind of "reply to thread" giveaway don't you think?

Grats Homer!
QC: Actually, longest I've seen is 12 hours. Longest I've won is 9 minutes.
But that code was from a post that was continuously edited with new codes, but with no other indication of it being replaced, was it not?
I was surprised it lasted so long, as well. I actually had to check my games, because I knew I had a JA game, I jujst couldn't remember which. :)

Thank you to Licurg, of course. Even if the game came to me in a roundabout way. :)
Post edited December 22, 2012 by HomerSimpson
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC Steam Key , first gets it.

as always please only post if you need/want to play it :)
summitus: The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC Steam Key , first gets it.

I want it!
summitus: The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC Steam Key , first gets it.

Zeloss: I want it!
Whats the magic word?
:-P

Zeloss: I want it!
Okies check your Pm :-)