It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

8. King's Bounty: The Legend - GONE
Post edited December 26, 2012 by Ian
I'd be up for that one, Ian! I've been hoping for a copy of that!
Ian: 8. King's Bounty: The Legend
Maybe me? :)
high rated
Last one -

THQ Humble Bundle (below average)
Ian: Last one -

me? thanks!
Ian, you're almost dropping games faster than you can be +1'd!
Ian: Last one -

Great deal- Ian is a very generous person, one of my favorites on here :) +1 for each of the giveaways
Post edited December 26, 2012 by Braussie
Yeah, +1 for Ian!

Hey Braussie, did you watch the movie? ^_^
sorry peeps, thats it for the time being :)

adambiser - lol mate :D

Azrael360 - i sent it as well lmao :D
Post edited December 26, 2012 by Ian
Azrael360: Yeah, +1 for Ian!

I'm downloading it now. I haven't had a free moment, cause the 8 year old got an xbox for Christmas and has been having me play tons of games with him. Skylanders is a really fun game! I have a few games I'm downloading at the moment too.

But highly appreciate it! I'm hoping to find some time today to watch it between gaming sessions with the kiddo!
Post edited December 26, 2012 by Braussie
Ian: sorry peeps, thats it for the time being :)

adambiser - lol mate :D

Azrael360 - i sent it as well lmao :D
thanks Ian!
+1
^_^
Braussie: I'm downloading it now. I haven't had a free moment, cause the 8 year old got an xbox for Christmas and has been having me play tons of games with him.
Do you have a son? That's nice! ^_^
i fibbed found a couple more -

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Azrael360: Yeah, +1 for Ian!

Ian is very generous ! Thanks Ian .
Oh crap... They were both the same, game!?!? let me check and see which one I redeemed. I was multitasiking while helping the kiddo with his presents last night, dangit! (goes and checks)... I think I redeemed Ian's gift, since it came first.

Well, I feel like a jerk now. I've got a spare Indie: movie key now. Do you want it back? Or want me to help find someone who could use it?