It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DaCostaBR: snip
and
pseudonarne: snip
I think this is the outlook of most modern venders: The bundle deals, you're not buying individual games. You're buying a bundle. Therefore, you get a bundle redeem code. You are, however, able to buy each game individually if you want, though it may be more expensive. Just like if you buy Geneforge 1-5 in the bundle, you can't split it up. Or kings quest 4-6. Or any other normally bundled games.

GOG is really a great service and I've had positive interactions with the time I had to contact their support team. As suggested above by Sachys, you could always try contacting the support team to break it up. They may be willing to do so for you- but I make no promises.
retsuseiba: snip
The Good Old Duke is still up for grabs, if anyone's interested.
retsuseiba: snip
retsuseiba: The Good Old Duke is still up for grabs, if anyone's interested.
I think the market's saturated at the moment.
There are about 1/2 dozen Duke keys floating around in plain sight, some of which have not been redeemed for a week.
Rodzaju: snip
Well, at least it's going to be interesting seeing a freebie drown in the ninja giveaway thread, of all places.
Rodzaju: snip
retsuseiba: Well, at least it's going to be interesting seeing a freebie drown in the ninja giveaway thread, of all places.
Can always be used later as a treasure hunt
UL8R-REMO-S9QJ-VEMY
UPP3-ANTI-6EVV-SPAM

There is one code, in the correct order, not two. Find out which parts don't belong to it. Good luck!

Startopia there to grab since my Puzzle Giveaway obviously failed. Was too difficult, I guess.
Protoss: UL8R-REMO-S9QJ-VEMY
UPP3-ANTI-6EVV-SPAM

There is one code, in the correct order, not two. Find out which parts don't belong to it. Good luck!

Startopia there to grab since my Puzzle Giveaway obviously failed. Was too difficult, I guess.
Thank you!
Didn't see a puzzle giveaway.....
Protoss: UL8R-REMO-S9QJ-VEMY
UPP3-ANTI-6EVV-SPAM

I tried for it but missed, thanks!
Protoss: snip
Darn, I missed it! congrats winner, and +1 to you, Protoss
Rodzaju: Thank you!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/startopia_puzzle_giveaway_difficult
Here it was.
Rodzaju: Thank you!
Protoss: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/startopia_puzzle_giveaway_difficult
Here it was.
I wouldn't have known where to start!
Rodzaju: I wouldn't have known where to start!
Same here, I'm really bad with puzzles.
Anyway, enjoy it! :-)
It has been some time. :3
mrtophat101: It has been some time. :3
Hey Doc! Long time no see... wazzup?