It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

+1's all around.

Thanks to you, Ian and dovahcore...
Ian: LAST ONE -

Necrovision + Necrovision: Lost Company ?

WHAT - no 1 wants to kill zombies, and half flesh eaten ......... mumble mumble.......... what is the world coming to lmao :D
q

Ill say yes please if available still?

WHAT - no 1 wants to kill zombies, and half flesh eaten ......... mumble mumble.......... what is the world coming to lmao :D
Kill zombies, YES ! :-D
But you already gifted those games to me in the past Ian :-)

benderz: Kill zombies, YES ! :-D
But you already gifted those games to me in the past Ian :-)
hehe i cnt remember what i have done mate - May u both have a wonderful Christmas :D
Ian: hehe i cnt remember what i have done mate - May u both have a wonderful Christmas :D
Thank you mate, merry Christmas to both of you too :-D
Ian: did u want the game niniendowarrior ?
Thanks for asking. I didn't but gave you a +1. :)
LOL, it's summer in this part of the world, today was a really hot day and now suddenly everything darkened, it's windy strong, cold and about to rain from Santiago to the south of Chile... Nice Christmas we're going to have today (:P)

Anyway, if anyone wants the movie documentary Indie Game: The Movie on Steam, just let me know, I have a spare key to give (yeah yeah, I know, everyone has it and nobody likes it, but is the only thing I have to give and I wanted to share something too...)

Merry Christmas ^_^
Azrael360: Merry Christmas ^_^
Just stay safe please :D

Thanks for your generosity +1 :)
Ian: Just stay safe please :D
(:P)
If this would have happened on the 21st, I guess I would be a little worried... (LOL)
Post edited December 24, 2012 by Azrael360
Well, here in Argentina, it's really hot with the wind chill factor reaching about 45°C.
But I heard in the news that it's going to rain.
BTW, the movie is quite good. I don't know why nobody wants it.
Azrael360: LOL, it's summer in this part of the world, today was a really hot day and now suddenly everything darkened, it's windy strong, cold and about to rain from Santiago to the south of Chile... Nice Christmas we're going to have today (:P)

Merry Christmas ^_^
dovahcore:
Yeah, strange weather we're having, try not to catch a cold with the extreme hot and then the rain (:D)
¡Muchos saludos para la Argentina y Feliz Navidad! ^_^
¡Te deseo lo mejor para estas fiestas!
También espero que pases una buena Navidad con tus seres queridos.
¡Saludos para Chile! :D
dovahcore:
Azrael360: Yeah, strange weather we're having, try not to catch a cold with the extreme hot and then the rain (:D)
¡Muchos saludos para la Argentina y Feliz Navidad! ^_^
(^_^)
Azrael360: LOL, it's summer in this part of the world, today was a really hot day and now suddenly everything darkened, it's windy strong, cold and about to rain from Santiago to the south of Chile... Nice Christmas we're going to have today (:P)

Anyway, if anyone wants the movie documentary Indie Game: The Movie on Steam, just let me know, I have a spare key to give (yeah yeah, I know, everyone has it and nobody likes it, but is the only thing I have to give and I wanted to share something too...)

Merry Christmas ^_^
Even though everyone has it, nobody should criticize your generosity. Merry Christmas!
niniendowarrior:
That's nothing, but I wish you a Merry Christmas too! ^_^