It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IronStar: Just to show how uncool is to be ungrateful ninja, I managed to get a code for you. Check PM. ;)
Antimateria: Thanks man. That can be counted as my birthday present which ended couple hours ago. What a boring day it would have been if I wouldn't mostly played the whole time. =)
Happy birthday! :) Too bad I don't really have anything better to give ATM.

Something is better than nothing I guess.
IronStar: Something is better than nothing I guess.
Sure is and there will be always next year, perhaps.. Apocalypse is also good. ^^
"Alors, les enfants, on s'énerve pas. On les aborde, on les égorge, on les étripe,on les massacre et on les coule."

Random quote for no reason. I'm watching cartoons. Props to anyone who knows where it's from (without the help of google).
NameGoo: "Alors, les enfants, on s'énerve pas. On les aborde, on les égorge, on les étripe,on les massacre et on les coule."

Random quote for no reason. I'm watching cartoons. Props to anyone who knows where it's from (without the help of google).
Missed it. Thank you
NameGoo: "Alors, les enfants, on s'énerve pas. On les aborde, on les égorge, on les étripe,on les massacre et on les coule."

Isn't it from an Asterix movie? Maybe the one where he goes to Egypt with Obelix? Sounds a lot like the pirate captain, the one Asterix and Obelix always meet and sink... ^_^
Post edited November 25, 2012 by xa_chan
First person to reply to my post gets a DOTA 2 beta key :)
Key for Nexus The Jupiter Incident( not steam i think, but maybe): H8C66-6HZL2-CFYGW-2BGFI-2ZOIN
xa_chan:
Nice! I love those pirates.
Astérix et Cléopâtre. This cartoon is always shown around Christmas for reasons I've yet to understand...
xa_chan:
NameGoo: Nice! I love those pirates.
Astérix et Cléopâtre. This cartoon is always shown around Christmas for reasons I've yet to understand...
Oh, in Canada too?? Even now, every Christmas all the Asterix cartoons (and even movies) are broadcasted in France! ^_^
low rated
Anyone kind enough to get me psychonauts for free? I'm missing 50cents to get sheesh.
Thanks... i can give you fantasy wars (steam) for free and a few more things (dota 2 x3 incase you have a friend who collects these).
blastocyst: Anyone kind enough to get me psychonauts for free? I'm missing 50cents to get sheesh.
Thanks... i can give you fantasy wars (steam) for free and a few more things (dota 2 x3 incase you have a friend who collects these).
this is not a thread for trading game...
xa_chan: Oh, in Canada too?? Even now, every Christmas all the Asterix cartoons (and even movies) are broadcasted in France! ^_^
Perhaps only on the french channels, but yes. Cartoons that is, not sure if the movies are aired; Ive never seen them.
Asmo2: Key for Nexus The Jupiter Incident( not steam i think, but maybe): H8C66-6HZL2-CFYGW-2BGFI-2ZOIN
Steam said it was an invalid code (as opposed to duplicate) and the same with Desura and GoG.
Either that means its been swiped, or it isnt posted correctly.

A shame as it looks pretty cool!
Post edited November 25, 2012 by Sachys
Asmo2: Key for Nexus The Jupiter Incident( not steam i think, but maybe): H8C66-6HZL2-CFYGW-2BGFI-2ZOIN
Sachys: Steam said it was an invalid code (as opposed to duplicate) and the same with Desura and GoG.
Either that means its been swiped, or it isnt posted correctly.

A shame as it looks pretty cool!
I get this key from polish site cd action and im not used it for 100% Maybe will work with physical copy, if not its region locked.

Company of Heroes Tales of Valor: 7729-7427-7aef-f018-47dc (only for physical copy?)

STALKER : 6RAL-RNQW-PWYV-GT68 (only for physical copy?)

Tropico 3: W9MED-VBVYR-4B9AF-FAJ8M-V4EM8 (only for physical copy?)
Post edited November 25, 2012 by Asmo2
high rated
Steam codes:
Magicka Collection
KI2PF-JE6BP-7D8MM

Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC
ARIPT-9TVLE-QGDHI

Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection
4970Z-BLCM5-7H6Q9