It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I know i'm not giving away a game but i just wanted to let you guys know that i have 20cents left on my paysafecard and i wanted to get Limbo. Can someone please help me out? :/
blastocyst: I know i'm not giving away a game but i just wanted to let you guys know that i have 20cents left on my paysafecard and i wanted to get Limbo. Can someone please help me out? :/
Wish I could help ya out, buddy. I have no money for another week and a half. Limbo was a lot of fun. Beat it in a few hours, but was definitely fun!
I can't help you,sorry.I have 5 cent on my credit card XD
By the way,you can wait until X-Mas Sale or Humble X-Mas Bundle,maybe they will put the gama again as bonus.
Post edited November 21, 2012 by Big_Boss
Have a key for The Dream Machine Eps 1-3 from the latest Indie Royale for Steam

Someone wants it just blast me a PM, I would like this to go to someone with a bit of rep here at GOG so must have joined before Oct 2012
Iain: Have a key for The Dream Machine Eps 1-3 from the latest Indie Royale for Steam

Someone wants it just blast me a PM, I would like this to go to someone with a bit of rep here at GOG so must have joined before Oct 2012
I was looking to get those.. Sent ya a PM
Gone to Braussie :)
Great news guys. I got LIMBO from a GREAT PERSON. I wish him and best! Thank you so much PAL. Downloading it right now! Phew these steam sales kill me. So many great games for awesome prices!
blastocyst: Great news guys. I got LIMBO from a GREAT PERSON. I wish him and best! Thank you so much PAL. Downloading it right now! Phew these steam sales kill me. So many great games for awesome prices!
Life is good! =)
blastocyst: Great news guys. I got LIMBO from a GREAT PERSON. I wish him and best! Thank you so much PAL. Downloading it right now! Phew these steam sales kill me. So many great games for awesome prices!
Tw2Brick: Life is good! =)
+1 :D
Iain: Gone to Braussie :)
I received it, redeemed it, and am downloading.

Thanks a ton for the gift!
AWESOME! I'm glad someone was nice enough and able to afford it for you! +1
Post edited November 21, 2012 by Braussie
Iain: Gone to Braussie :)
Braussie: I received it, redeemed it, and am downloading.

Braussie: AWESOME! I'm glad someone was nice enough and able to afford it for you! +1
Yep! Good thing there are still good people on this planet!
Braussie: I received it, redeemed it, and am downloading.

AWESOME! I'm glad someone was nice enough and able to afford it for you! +1
blastocyst: Yep! Good thing there are still good people on this planet!
:)
http://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/loadout-beta-keys
niniendowarrior: Bundle Stars is giving away Vivisector and FPS Creator.

http://www.bundlestars.com/

The promo is on Facebook and involves inviting 10 of your friends. The site will auto-create your account so you can download the game.
Ian: lol, u have to have 10 friends to invite, which i dont lmao :D
I always found it hilarious when you register into something like Youtube or Facebook and the site tells you: "You have no friends." LMAO! :D

I used my junk Facebook account for it. LOL.
I still have 2 Dota 2 gifts to give away. Say if you want it and a PM will hit you ;)