It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DraculaMarth: Who's this douchebag?
He's a scammer. Got banned multiple times. I'm a vicitm.
if we all work together we can make him powerless.
Post edited November 29, 2012 by mrmarioanonym
low rated
SirPrimalform: Pfft, if you really knew what you were doing Anasto you would have faked that 'GOG Gift Page' screenshot a lot better. This makes me think you're just a 14 year old.
I didnt even bother. My photoshop skills are shitty. My time is too precious to master that :)
mrmarioanonym: He's a scammer. Got banned multiple times. I'm a vicitm.
if we all work together we can make him powerless.
Dont bother. I've been fed way too many times now :) Still need a few more games to complete my collection :) That natural selection + nuclear was quite handy i must say. Phew.
Post edited November 29, 2012 by snapshot0
SirPrimalform: Pfft, if you really knew what you were doing Anasto you would have faked that 'GOG Gift Page' screenshot a lot better. This makes me think you're just a 14 year old.
snapshot0: I didnt even bother. My photoshop skills are shitty. My time is too precious to master that :)
You got a lot of time on your hands, KyleN. You're constantly scamming people. Do you happen to have a drug habit?
snapshot0: Dont bother. I've been fed way too many times now :) Still need a few more games to complete my collection :) That natural selection + nuclear was quite handy i must say. Phew.
You're pretty smug for a guy who's garnered the hatred of what appears to be this entire forum
low rated
snapshot0: Oh did they? Shaking.
mrmarioanonym: One question. What mental illnesses do you have, anasto?
I have the "smartness" illness. Unlike many of you on the classifieds thread. You were just too damn easy. With this new PM system i can finally have fun FOR REAL. Probably not meh.. Too lazy to inovate.
mrmarioanonym: One question. What mental illnesses do you have, anasto?
snapshot0: I have the "smartness" illness. Unlike many of you on the classifieds thread. You were just too damn easy. With this new PM system i can finally have fun FOR REAL. Probably not meh.. Too lazy to inovate.
You fucking monster!
Some lame fatty who thinks he's clever and cool but really is just pathetic as he feels compelled to return here again and again and start crap because his real life is just probably so pathetic that he needs to do this to feel better about himself.

Just speculating on that though but honestly it's the one of the few reasons I could think off as to why someone would contently go through all the trouble of proxing and sock puppeting just to say "ha, ha I ripped you guys off, I'm so awesome" that or getting banned really bothered him that much.

Either way pathetic person is pathetic.
Post edited November 29, 2012 by DCT
low rated
snapshot0: I didnt even bother. My photoshop skills are shitty. My time is too precious to master that :)
mrmarioanonym: You got a lot of time on your hands, KyleN. You're constantly scamming people. Do you happen to have a drug habit?
I try to have as much time as possible ofr all of you. If you know what i mean :P
snapshot0: I have the "smartness" illness. Unlike many of you on the classifieds thread. You were just too damn easy. With this new PM system i can finally have fun FOR REAL. Probably not meh.. Too lazy to inovate.
You are so smart, you basically gave away your identity in less than 3 posts
DraculaMarth: You are so smart, you basically gave away your identity in less than 3 posts
He's so smart S-M-R-T!
[url=]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO9O8rUAcImEEu9aS5V6vXkkdplHt8LGoph9mLhRK-AlkZXSMTHw[/url]

MORE GAMES!
high rated
I'd note that all PMs now show user name, rep, and join date. Anyone who's considering trading with someone may want to verify these details to make sure that this isn't, say, a new account created expressly to steal gamecodes from people.
low rated
DCT: Some lame fatty who thinks he's clever and cool but really is just pathetic as he feels compelled to return here again and again and start crap because his real life is just probably so pathetic that he needs to do this to feel better about himself.

Just speculating on that though but honestly it's the one of the few reasons I could think off as to why someone would contently go through all the trouble of proxing and sock puppeting just to say "ha, ha I ripped you guys off, I'm so awesome" that or getting banned really bothered him that much.

Either way pathetic person is pathetic.
Fatty eh? Thats what you think :) You're either a old guy with a beer belly hinding behind a screen or a nerd. Either way you would still get a few knocks outs from my side :) I dont give a shit who you are :)
tarunmutreja: pretty quick to scoop up another account blastocyst/Anasto/Wakalo... All your apologies are worth sh"t if you just keep carrying on with you stupid ways... you will always be caught
snapshot0: Not apologizing. Learn english please. They have computers in India? Thats new.
You are the one who needs to learn English. I am talking about all the sh*t you said earlier as aviciii... Try and remember... Here is something to refresh your memory

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post426

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post437

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post439
Post edited November 29, 2012 by tarunmutreja
snapshot0 sounds like a scooby doo villain.
low rated
DraculaMarth: You are so smart, you basically gave away your identity in less than 3 posts
mrmarioanonym: He's so smart S-M-R-T!
[url=]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO9O8rUAcImEEu9aS5V6vXkkdplHt8LGoph9mLhRK-AlkZXSMTHw[/url]

MORE GAMES!
There, just gave you my IP adress :) Have fun with it :D