It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blastocyst: By the way, there are massive insecticide keys on steamgifts .. where did you get it? Do you mind telling me?
Asbeau: It's a bonus from Groupees Build A Bundle
Thanks !
I give up! I want this game but i'm wasting too much time looking at codes. Good luck to everybody
Post edited November 17, 2012 by blastocyst
did anyone solve the agent ian puzzle posted by adambiser?

i am at the conclusion level to the puzzle but all i ever get is invalid code.

am i perma steam locked?
ErekoseDM: did anyone solve the agent ian puzzle posted by adambiser?

am i perma steam locked?
Give me the code i'll test it! Just kidding hehe. If you are steam locked the lock lasts 1 hour or so.
ErekoseDM: did anyone solve the agent ian puzzle posted by adambiser?

am i perma steam locked?
blastocyst: Give me the code i'll test it! Just kidding hehe. If you are steam locked the lock lasts 1 hour or so.
i think ive tested out every combonation >_<

but it always says invalid code on me when i try codes. i try to keep to the 5-5-5- pattern of spacing, even removing the dashes doesnt help.
at least it lagged a few seconds and thought about accepting the code 3 permutations ago, before dumping me to the invalid code page.
Post edited November 17, 2012 by ErekoseDM
So, did anyone figure it out? Agent Ian is depending on us!
:D
Added a small, small hint. Something needed clarified.
A few more hints from Agent Ian 0013.

1: The encoding itself is not backwards, but the message inside it is.
2: Romeo Oscar did a Tango?
3: Something about boldly going some place.

Original transmission:

Agent Ian has intercepted three transmissions heading for Avadon aka Black Fortress. Unfortunately, he is using an older system which we no longer use here.

Help decode the messages!

. . .-. .... - --.. -..- .. ... .-- ....
RRY-NNL-QRR-RLR-XNL
R8KPG

We know that all three messages are encrypted and that this is the proper order. The transmission of one was a bit garbled, so it be backwards.

Remember! This was automatically keyed for Avadon!

Report your findings as soon as you've found and acted upon them.

Agent Ian is relying on you!

HINT:
Each message is encrypted differently!
adambiser: Snip
Looks very complicated....
adambiser: Snip
N0x0ss: Looks very complicated....
Only one part is particularly more complicated, but I think people have mentioned some hints on it.
high rated
I got it.

Thanks for the game bro.

My 1st game on steam. Rep+

How I decrypt it,

1) Decode the morse code, u will get EERHTZXISWH. Reverse it, u will get HWSIXZTHREE mean HW6Z3

2) Romeo Oscar did a Tango. Its ROT encryption. u will get EEL-AAY-DEE-EYE-KAY . When we pronounce it it will become. LADIK

3) So obvious, just use Autokey Chipers to decode it using avadon as passphrase. U will get R8PPD

Final Result: HW6Z3-LADIK-R8PPD
anniyan07: I got it.

Thanks for the game bro.

How I decrypt it,

1) Decode the morse code, u will get EERHTZXISWH. Reverse it, u will get HWSIXZTHREE mean HW6Z3

2) Romeo Oscar did a Tango. Its ROT encryption. u will get EEL-AAY-DEE-EYE-KAY . When we pronounce it it will become. LADIK

3) So obvious, just use Autokey Chipers to decode it using avadon as passphrase. U will get R8PPD

The way some of you figure these out amazes me - I would rather buy the game than think so hard. Especially when its so late. Gratz on figuring it out.

Thanks for the game bro.

How I decrypt it,

thanks to the code givers as well.

congrats on cracking the code!!
now i can stop dragging myself over the coals trying to crack it ^_^
+1

i feel like j.artimage in the intro scene to the snes shadowrun in the chop shop.
Post edited November 17, 2012 by ErekoseDM
anniyan07:
Congratulations!

By the way, "Agent Ian" refers to the user Ian on here. He gave me the code to throw into the ninja thread. I just made up the challenge.
ErekoseDM:
Sorry you didn't get it in the end. I know you spent a lot of time on it.
Post edited November 17, 2012 by adambiser

Thanks for the game bro.

How I decrypt it,

+1 for your explanation, people will learn tnteresting things and have fun in the process XD
I sometimes think gog is a recruitment board for intelligence community lol
anniyan07:
Congratulations, you earned that one!