It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited November 23, 2012 by jorgena
defense of the ancients II

ZXE7N-K8D2Z-24QM6
Warsow for anybody who wants it. *cough* *cough* *not*

http://www.gog.com/redeem/N4DMYXUH

Psssst... it's a link from Arkania...
grynn: defense of the ancients II

ZXE7N-K8D2Z-24QM6
So many keys flying
I've been trying to think of a way to give away a Steam key to Puzzle Agent 2. So, here is a puzzle for the ninjas to solve.

------------------------------
Agent Nelson Tethers has a large basket filled with cookies.

If he takes all the cookies out 2 at a time, then there will be 1 cookie left.

If he takes all the cookies out 3 at a time, then there will be 2 cookies left.

If he takes all the cookies out 4 at a time, then there will be 3 cookies left.

But, if he takes all the cookies out 5 at a time, then there will no cookies left over.

How many cookies are in the basket?
------------------------------

Now, there are an infinite number of answers to this question. You can check that 35 cookies is one correct answer to this question (It is actually the smallest number possible). So, the 1st person to PM me the next smallest number of cookies that Agent Tethers could have in the basket will get Puzzle Agent 2 on steam.
The Puzzle Agent 2 giveaway is over. Stooner got the correct answer to the puzzle first. The answer was 95.
Post edited November 23, 2012 by OvaltineJenkins
OvaltineJenkins: The Puzzle Agent 2 giveaway is over. Stooner got the correct answer to the puzzle first. The answer was 95.
Hell Yeah!
I was afraid that I would never solve a puzzle here, not anymore... ;p

Thank you, I'm feeling smart now...
Post edited November 23, 2012 by Stooner
Post edited November 23, 2012 by retro_gamer
OvaltineJenkins: The Puzzle Agent 2 giveaway is over. Stooner got the correct answer to the puzzle first. The answer was 95.
Stooner: Hell Yeah!
I was afraid that I would never solve a puzzle here, not anymore... ;p

Thank you, I'm feeling smart now...
The puzzle agent games are easy but a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy your prize!
high rated
Ok, Is anyone remember my Gog giveaway for Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business? So, if You really want to play it please reply to this post because Jotamide said that he want to give back his reward. This time Don't PM me about it, first person who reply to this post will get the code, participate only if you eager to play JA2: Unfinished Business. Re-gifting is forbidden!

Edit: Minimum 35 Rep!
Post edited November 24, 2012 by AlexHedgehog
Bump!
Ninjas seem to be sleeping. I'm surprised nobody wants JA.
AlexHedgehog: Bump!
Very generous of you, but already got it ^^ + 1
nevermid, nothing to see here, move along :P
Post edited November 24, 2012 by uchos
Well I could give it home, but I don't think I'd play it any time soon TBH.

AlexHedgehog: Ok, Is anyone remember my Gog giveaway for Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business? So, if You really want to play it please reply to this post because Jotamide said that he want to give back his reward. This time Don't PM me about it, first person who reply to this post will get the code, participate only if you eager to play JA2: Unfinished Business. Re-gifting is forbidden!

Edit: Minimum 35 Rep!
Post edited November 24, 2012 by IronStar