It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NameGoo: :O
Now I'm tempted to burn my disc!
Licurg: I'll still be able to see you. Once you've played Sacrifice once, you're under my curse for 6 generations. PLAY SACRIFICE !!!
Looks like I'm safe from the curse :P
Licurg: I'll still be able to see you. Once you've played Sacrifice once, you're under my curse for 6 generations. PLAY SACRIFICE !!!
Thunderstone: Looks like I'm safe from the curse :P
Thunderstone: Looks like I'm safe from the curse :P
Licurg: ....
Couldn't resist XD
I'm safe too. I have no money and Sacrifice doesn't run on Windows 7(my laptop's OS). First time in my life, having no money has done something good for me. :P You should figure out how to make Sacrifice compatible with Windows 7, if you want to devour more souls. :P
Post edited November 06, 2012 by langurmonkey
NameGoo: I need to play this! Damn it!
Stooner: Well, now you have two options: real consoles or emulator......
I'm gonna track down a GC copy. :)
Don't make me do this man! :P
[url=PLAY IT!!! Sacrifice DDGC-C786-263L-6XFK][/url]
Attachments:
nooooo!.jpg (71 Kb)
Post edited November 06, 2012 by NameGoo
Stooner: Well, now you have two options: real consoles or emulator......
NameGoo: I'm gonna track down a GC copy. :)
NameGoo: don't make me do this man! :P
Fire can't do anything to the Sacrifice disc. It is like Sauron's ring of power. You have to take it to this mountain in Romania near Licurg's tower...
NameGoo: I'm gonna track down a GC copy. :)

don't make me do this man! :P
langurmonkey: Fire can't do anything to the Sacrifice disc. It is like Sauron's ring of power. You have to take it to this mountain in Romania near Licurg's tower...
Exactly :D
langurmonkey: Fire can't do anything to the Sacrifice disc. It is like Sauron's ring of power. You have to take it to this mountain in Romania near Licurg's tower...
Licurg: Exactly :D
Damn it! Well, now that I've got the disc out, might as well install it.
NameGoo: Damn it! Well, now that I've got the disc out, might as well install it.
About time :P Be sure to do the tutorials. Also, since you've never finished it, do James' campaign first, it's easier.
Licurg: Exactly :D
NameGoo: Damn it! Well, now that I've got the disc out, might as well install it.
NOOO, don't resist the lure. He's evil, EEEVVVVIIIILLLL!
Licurg: About time :P Be sure to do the tutorials. Also, since you've never finished it, do James' campaign first, it's easier.
Damn! All this talk about Sacrifice is making me curious. I guess I'll buy it as soon as it gets on promo again.
Thunderstone: NOOO, don't resist the lure. He's evil, EEEVVVVIIIILLLL!
Be silent ! Or I will desecrate your altar.
Licurg: About time :P Be sure to do the tutorials. Also, since you've never finished it, do James' campaign first, it's easier.
jpolastre: Damn! All this talk about Sacrifice is making me curious. I guess I'll buy it as soon as it gets on promo again.
Yes ! One more...
Post edited November 06, 2012 by Licurg
Thunderstone: NOOO, don't resist the lure. He's evil, EEEVVVVIIIILLLL!
Licurg: Be silent ! Or I will desecrate your altar.
Good luck with that, Bookah, my lab defenses are impenetrable! You can not defeat my intelligence
Post edited November 06, 2012 by Thunderstone
I have 2x (maybe even 3) EERIE CRATE in TEAM FORTRESS 2 that will expire in a day or two. If anyone is interested PM me.
DOFUS Halloween

[url=FLUJ5U4QIGMUFHA][/url]