It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

here is the second one

East India Company

D8HKP-7T0WD-6XC6C

Please guys take a second to post so others know it has been reedeemed.
summitus: here is the second one

East India Company

D8HKP-7T0WD-6XC6C

Please guys take a second to post so others know it has been reedeemed.
gone.
but not by me.
summitus +1 and thank you for your generosity :)

I did not take the key either.
Anasto's clones attacking -.-
keeveek: Anasto's clones attacking -.-
i believe so :(
+1 NR
Please make some puzzles with those codes . It's more interesting and hard for silent ninjas to took them .
Now i'm playing only TBS games and zombie-horror games so i'm not participating to the hunt .
Thanks for the giveaway
Post edited November 10, 2012 by irlandezul
ErekoseDM: gone.
but not by me.
You know, it could even be by people who aren't even registered on GOG.com. You can view the forums even if you are unregistered.
had no clue.

with the issues people have on just finding out the rep of other users thru the pm system and not being able to do a 'search' i figured you needed to be logged on to GOG.

i know some had double posted on multiple forums (a few days ago people on here/(this thread maybe) were pissed off at someone for it)
but not by me.
Vorax: You know, it could even be by people who aren't even registered on GOG.com. You can view the forums even if you are unregistered.
[url=East India Company][/url][url=DTEGG-FDCFX-YN52X ][/url]

Hiding some part of the code or maybe the whole thing helps in stopping the non-registered users from grabbing the codes
but not by me.
Vorax: You know, it could even be by people who aren't even registered on GOG.com. You can view the forums even if you are unregistered.
I was just saying to Ian that perhaps its time to give the codes etc away in a way that benefits all the genuine awesome gog users .... very sad the whole idea of the Ninja thread is being abused :(
tarunmutreja: [url=East India Company][/url][url=DTEGG-FDCFX-YN52X ][/url]

Hiding some part of the code or maybe the whole thing helps in stopping the non-registered users from grabbing the codes
thats how i missed out on sacrifice! >_<
the code was injected in a comment.
i clicked the follow links, to further follow back links. checking all the way for clues.
no one at the time got it it was mid way the next day someone got the code.
some of them had to be pro-ninjas!
im just trying to learn to be a better ninja.

the system i like the most is the first post afterwards combined with a PM from the person.

no one gets flooded with pms, no steam-lock (if steam), no me cursing steam when it crashes on me yet again ^_^
+ GOGers @ work can have a real chance to ninja steam codes since you need the client, but could be camping on the forums (with no client.)
+ only GOG users would be able to pm the thread
Post edited November 10, 2012 by ErekoseDM
high rated
or maybe try both hiding the code and making Majesty 2 [url=XMR89][/url] puzzles... so by the time they get around to it... a smart gog ninja can grab it

DNK3I-CZVX6-HIDDN

Almost forgot thanks for the giveaway guys +1 to u all
Nicely done tarunmutreja! +1 (I didn't redeem it)
Post edited November 10, 2012 by triock
@tarunmutreja i try to find the correct form of codes and now i have block te steam, thanks +1:)
tarunmutreja: [url=East India Company][/url][url=DTEGG-FDCFX-YN52X ][/url]

ErekoseDM: thats how i missed out on sacrifice! >_<
the code was injected in a comment.
i clicked the follow links, to further follow back links. checking all the way for clues.
no one at the time got it it was mid way the next day someone got the code.
some of them had to be pro-ninjas!
im just trying to learn to be a better ninja.

the system i like the most is the first post afterwards combined with a PM from the person.

no one gets flooded with pms, no steam-lock (if steam), no me cursing steam when it crashes on me yet again ^_^
+ GOGers @ work can have a real chance to ninja steam codes since you need the client, but could be camping on the forums (with no client.)
+ only GOG users would be able to pm the thread
yeah a nice solution but it takes out the fun of cracking a code and being the smart ninja... i personally like codes in puzzles... even though you don't get the game sometimes.. it does make the ride fun ;)