It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

beta key planetside 2

Enjoy! K46K-7K44-E4MD-JR97-9FJZ
Free FIFA 10 - ORIGIN

follow instructions here - Yes it does work

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/12o9do/zucaritas_giving_away_free_copies_of_fifa_10_on/
Ian: ...
Damn, second free game for Origin today, and I promised myself to not use it :S
But thx for info, +1
Ian: Free FIFA 10 - ORIGIN

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/12o9do/zucaritas_giving_away_free_copies_of_fifa_10_on/
I actually don't know if it worked. It took my four letter code but who knows what happens after...

EDIT: ah... probably didn't work. Using this exploit ain't nice either.
Post edited November 05, 2012 by niniendowarrior
Ian: Free FIFA 10 - ORIGIN

niniendowarrior: I actually don't know if it worked. It took my four letter code but who knows what happens after...
u will get an email with the code to redeem on origin - mine came in about 5 mins.
niniendowarrior: I actually don't know if it worked. It took my four letter code but who knows what happens after...
Ian: u will get an email with the code to redeem on origin - mine came in about 5 mins.
I don't think I got anything. The page just seems to stop and fail. Shrugs.
Ian: u will get an email with the code to redeem on origin - mine came in about 5 mins.
niniendowarrior: read the comments on the reddit page, it tells u what the acceptance page looks like

EDIT: Nevermind, beaten to the punch. :P
Post edited November 05, 2012 by johnki
niniendowarrior: read the comments on the reddit page, it tells u what the acceptance page looks like

Ian:
I didn't get a confirmation message. After submitting the form, I just get a blank screen. It's certainly a nice deal though. +1 to you, mate. :)
Ian:
niniendowarrior: I didn't get a confirmation message. After submitting the form, I just get a blank screen. It's certainly a nice deal though. +1 to you, mate. :)
Check PM
Ian:
niniendowarrior: I didn't get a confirmation message. After submitting the form, I just get a blank screen. It's certainly a nice deal though. +1 to you, mate. :)
I just tested it and have same thing as you. (But my mail was not origin related cuz i don't have one so maybe that's why)
Trid: I just tested it and have same thing as you. (But my mail was not origin related cuz i don't have one so maybe that's why)
No need to have Origin e-mail. It's just about hitting the right code.
IronStar: No need to have Origin e-mail. It's just about hitting the right code.
Then it's not working for me as well, have blank page after putting code and email.
But well, it's not like I need it, just wanted to test :)
Post edited November 05, 2012 by Trid
IronStar: No need to have Origin e-mail. It's just about hitting the right code.
Trid: Then it's not working for me as well, have blank page after putting code and email.
You probably got "Try slowing down a little". It's just hard to read.
Try hg** code.
Post edited November 05, 2012 by IronStar
Trid: Then it's not working for me as well, have blank page after putting code and email.
IronStar: You probably got "Try slowing down a little". It's just hard to read.
Try hg** code.
Yep that's right, "Try slowing down a little" :D

Oh i think it worked just now.
Post edited November 05, 2012 by Trid