It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grats guys, and thanks Cleidophoros! Seems I missed all the fun again...why does work have to interfere with my Internet time!?? :)
Cleidophoros: So you want Kings Bounty Armoured princess or not mate?
If so, what's your GamersGate name?
I have it on Steam, but thanks for asking! ;p
Cleidophoros: snip
Licurg: I'll take Zombie Shooter if you're offering.
It's for te_lanus or Air-Trigger if they want it mate.
Anyway, did you add me on GamersGate?
Air-Trigger: Congrats to the winners, and thanks Cleidophoros for your generousity! :)
Cleidophoros: You two can choose one game each; Star Wolves 2, Star Wolves 3, UFO: Aftermath, Afterlight, Aftershock, Zombie Shooter, Cuban Missile Crisis or Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade.
would go for Zombie Shooter

(ps already added you same name there as here)
Cleidophoros: So you want Kings Bounty Armoured princess or not mate?
If so, what's your GamersGate name?
Stooner: I have it on Steam, but thanks for asking! ;p
Hmm, we have to find you something else then.. King's Bounty The Legend?
Licurg: I'll take Zombie Shooter if you're offering.
Cleidophoros: It's for te_lanus or Air-Trigger if they want it mate.
Anyway, did you add me on GamersGate?
Just sent a buddy request now :) Same name and avatar as here.
If King's Bounty Armoured Princess is available, I would love to add it. Need it to play after King's Bounty: The Legend :)
You added me too, what do I get from you?! :P
te_lanus: would go for Zombie Shooter

(ps already added you same name there as here)
Sent your game mate.

Licurg: Just sent a buddy request now :) Same name and avatar as here.
Zombie Shooter already taken mate, sorry.
Post edited November 07, 2012 by Cleidophoros
Cleidophoros: Zombie Shooter already taken mate, sorry.
Ah well, better luck next time :)
Stooner: I have it on Steam, but thanks for asking! ;p
Cleidophoros: Hmm, we have to find you something else then.. King's Bounty The Legend?
It's not really needed... only if you insist.... ;p
Cleidophoros: Hmm, we have to find you something else then.. King's Bounty The Legend?
Stooner: It's not really needed... only if you insist.... ;p
What is your GamersGate name mate?

keeveek: You added me too, what do I get from you?! :P
Air_trigger will pick one of these; Star Wolves 2, Star Wolves 3, UFO: Aftermath, Afterlight, Aftershock, Cuban Missile Crisis or Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade. Whatever is left, you can have it.
Cleidophoros: Air_trigger will pick one of these; Star Wolves 2, Star Wolves 3, UFO: Aftermath, Afterlight, Aftershock, Cuban Missile Crisis or Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade. Whatever is left, you can have it.
Yaaay :D If Star Wolves 3 is avaible, I'll take it. If not, I'll go with UFO Aftershock.

Thanks!
Cleidophoros: Air_trigger will pick one of these; Star Wolves 2, Star Wolves 3, UFO: Aftermath, Afterlight, Aftershock, Cuban Missile Crisis or Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade. Whatever is left, you can have it.
keeveek: Yaaay :D If Star Wolves 3 is avaible, I'll take it. If not, I'll go with UFO Aftershock.

Thanks!
Air_Trigger has 24 hours to pick his game. After that you will get your game. Sorry for the delay, I just want to give him a chance first.
Stooner: It's not really needed... only if you insist.... ;p
Cleidophoros: What is your GamersGate name mate?
This is the first one of the series? 'Cause I haven't played Armored Princess yet...
also, I found that I can put the game on VOID, so, maybe it's better to give somebody else?

Anyway, ID is gamersick, I can add you if you want, even if just for friendship! ;p