It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GoJays2025: ...
klaattu: Just for curiosity, isn't Hecubah the antagonist?
yup!
( I think it was his mistake...)
Post edited November 03, 2012 by Stooner
klaattu: Just for curiosity, isn't Hecubah the antagonist?
Stooner: yup!
( I think it was his mistake...)
silly me, I was using the old link
Desura Three Dead Zed Giveaway

http://www.reddit.com/r/IndieGaming/comments/12eujz/happy_halloween_from_gentleman_squid_studio/
Post edited November 03, 2012 by irlandezul
Thanks ! :-)

Anybody redeemed Battlegroup?
[url=QN5RY-UQEEJ-RB4QJ-PQ5RB-PTHQY][/url]
Post edited November 03, 2012 by benderz
Enchanters chest for rusty hearts: M44MSTJ redeem here: http://rustyhearts.perfectworld.com/redeem
high rated
I am so fucking proud right now! Just spent my afternoon watching my nephew and his teammates win 3-1 against a team twice their size, assuring themselves a place in the provincial competition next summer. They had lost 8-0 against the same team just last week. Nobody believed they could win! I never thought watching 10 year olds play soccer could be so goddamn exciting! :D
[url=In honnor of JJ's win, I give you games! Wing Commander 1-4 & Privateer CFQQ-HP3B-4UQ5-7A9R][/url]
NameGoo: I am so fucking proud right now! Just spent my afternoon watching my nephew and his teammates win 3-1 against a team twice their size, assuring themselves a place in the provincial competition next summer. They had lost 8-0 against the same team just last week. Nobody believed they could win! I never thought watching 10 year olds play soccer could be so goddamn exciting! :D
[url=In honnor of JJ's win, I give you games! Wing Commander 1-4 & Privateer CFQQ-HP3B-4UQ5-7A9R][/url]
thanks, well not sure if it still is good or not as I only nabbed privateer(already have the others) so hopefully someone can still get the others
NameGoo: I am so fucking proud right now! Just spent my afternoon watching my nephew and his teammates win 3-1 against a team twice their size, assuring themselves a place in the provincial competition next summer. They had lost 8-0 against the same team just last week. Nobody believed they could win! I never thought watching 10 year olds play soccer could be so goddamn exciting! :D
Here soccer is the most popular game , every kid wants to be like Messi . Today is the derby Dinamo - Steaua , i'm a Dinamo fan "Red Dog" . I hope Dinamo win !
Thanks . NR .
Post edited November 03, 2012 by irlandezul
irlandezul: Here soccer is the most popular game , every kid wants to be like Messi . Today is the derby Dinamo - Steaua , i'm a Dinamo fan "Red Dog" . I hope Dinamo win !
Thanks . NR .
Soccer is an emerging sport here. It's very popular among kids though.
Go Dinamo! ;)
NameGoo: I am so fucking proud right now! Just spent my afternoon watching my nephew and his teammates win 3-1 against a team twice their size, assuring themselves a place in the provincial competition next summer.
Congratz to your nephew, Namegoo! Soccer is beautiful game, indeed!!! And +1 goal for giveaway!
NameGoo: I am so fucking proud right now! Just spent my afternoon watching my nephew and his teammates win 3-1 against a team twice their size, assuring themselves a place in the provincial competition next summer.
Madmate: Congratz to your nephew, Namegoo! Soccer is beautiful game, indeed!!! And +1 goal for giveaway!
Thank you! :)
Congratulations to him.

Although, I'll be honest, I was expecting hockey until the very end.

(well, where else would you be amazed a tiny team beat a larger one in Canada!)
TVs_Frank: Congratulations to him.

Although, I'll be honest, I was expecting hockey until the very end.

(well, where else would you be amazed a tiny team beat a larger one in Canada!)
Thank you! :)
Hockey's not his sport, unfortunately.
NameGoo: Thank you! :)
Hockey's not his sport, unfortunately.
Well, it's not like you guys are hurting for hockey players. So doesn't hurt to have some people interested in staffing the Olympic and World Cup soccer teams!
irlandezul: Here soccer is the most popular game , every kid wants to be like Messi . Today is the derby Dinamo - Steaua , i'm a Dinamo fan "Red Dog" . I hope Dinamo win !
Thanks . NR .
NameGoo: Soccer is an emerging sport here. It's very popular among kids though.
Go Dinamo! ;)
Hopefully you'll get into "soccer" (football). Get watching the premier league while you're at it!