It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin37: Someone got it wasn't me though

Nvm that I actually got it wow thanks a lot! now I can finally try that amazing game
NameGoo: Enjoy!
Now go play it, lest you want to feel Licurg's wrath. :P
But you all are aware that when you play Sacrifice, Licurg is wathing you!
I missed it.
Elvin37: Someone got it wasn't me though

Nvm that I actually got it wow thanks a lot! now I can finally try that amazing game
niniendowarrior: Sorry, man. I couldn't help it. :)

Also, try looking into Ballistics. Might be another candidate for you.
IronStar: Thank you for reminding me of this game! We used to play it when we were kids, and I couldn't remember the name. I remember we sucked at it bigtime. :D
I remember playing the demo of the game on Linux and then go... Hmm... it seemed to be well-executed though not my cup of tea. I like my racing games to be rubber on tarmac.
IronStar: Thank you for reminding me of this game! We used to play it when we were kids, and I couldn't remember the name. I remember we sucked at it bigtime. :D
niniendowarrior: I remember playing the demo of the game on Linux and then go... Hmm... it seemed to be well-executed though not my cup of tea. I like my racing games to be rubber on tarmac.
I got bit bored of tires on tarmac, especially after NFS went downhill and became one-afternoon-to-compete game.
niniendowarrior: I remember playing the demo of the game on Linux and then go... Hmm... it seemed to be well-executed though not my cup of tea. I like my racing games to be rubber on tarmac.
IronStar: I got bit bored of tires on tarmac, especially after NFS went downhill and became one-afternoon-to-compete game.
I normally look into games with more sim-biased racing so the driving is a lot more complicated than NFS. I must say that Shift 1 and 2 were excellent games though.
IronStar: I got bit bored of tires on tarmac, especially after NFS went downhill and became one-afternoon-to-compete game.
niniendowarrior: I normally look into games with more sim-biased racing so the driving is a lot more complicated than NFS. I must say that Shift 1 and 2 were excellent games though.
Only sim biased racing I enjoy is Formula 1. Haven't played lastest ones, so I'm not sure if it's still sim as it used to be.

I should probably check if there is way to add Minardi in the new one. Even model would do.
Post edited November 06, 2012 by IronStar
niniendowarrior: I normally look into games with more sim-biased racing so the driving is a lot more complicated than NFS. I must say that Shift 1 and 2 were excellent games though.
IronStar: Only sim biased racing I enjoy is Formula 1. Haven't played lastest ones, so I'm not sure if it's still sim as it used to be.

I should probably check if there is way to add Minardi in the new one. Even model would do.
Codemaster Formula 1 have not much from sim.
But there we have rFactor 2 that it's still in beta, but looks very promising when it comes to physics.
IronStar: Only sim biased racing I enjoy is Formula 1. Haven't played lastest ones, so I'm not sure if it's still sim as it used to be.

Trid: Codemaster Formula 1 have not much from sim.
But there we have rFactor 2 that it's still in beta, but looks very promising when it comes to physics.
Played F1 2009 and that was arcady but fun. F1 2010 was OK but the game kept corrupting the saves. Haven't played any since.

Ever checked out Project CARS? I'm really pumped up for that one.
niniendowarrior: Played F1 2009 and that was arcady but fun. F1 2010 was OK but the game kept corrupting the saves. Haven't played any since.

Yeah, that one looks awesome! I will probably end up buying new computer because if it, as I don't think this one will be able to pull it off.
niniendowarrior: Played F1 2009 and that was arcady but fun. F1 2010 was OK but the game kept corrupting the saves. Haven't played any since.

Well, as I'm short on cash lately I didn't test rFactor 2 and P. Cars myself, I can only say what my friends (sim racers) told me.
You should check also Assetto Corsa.

And, I still enjoying LFS and netKar Pro.
Post edited November 06, 2012 by Trid
IronStar: Ever told you I love you guys? :D

Looking at everything suggested Pyroblazer looks best, but I definitely will take a look at everything else.
I've tried F-Zero but it's bit too dated for my taste. :)
Stooner: Even F-Zero GX? (I've never tried, but doesn't seem dated at all for me... ;p)
I need to play this! Damn it!
Trid: But you all are aware that when you play Sacrifice, Licurg is wathing you!
:O
Now I'm tempted to burn my disc!
Post edited November 06, 2012 by NameGoo
Stooner: Even F-Zero GX? (I've never tried, but doesn't seem dated at all for me... ;p)
NameGoo: I need to play this! Damn it!
Well, now you have two options: real consoles or emulator......

Trid: Well, as I'm short on cash lately I didn't test rFactor 2 and P. Cars myself, I can only say what my friends (sim racers) told me.
You should check also Assetto Corsa.

And, I still enjoying LFS and netKar Pro.
LOL. I'm still enjoying Grand Prix 3 2000. :D

Assetto Corsa looks splendid!
NameGoo: :O
I'll still be able to see you. Once you've played Sacrifice once, you're under my curse for 6 generations. PLAY SACRIFICE !!!
NameGoo: :O
Licurg: I'll still be able to see you. Once you've played Sacrifice once, you're under my curse for 6 generations. PLAY SACRIFICE !!!
I think you successfully scared the shit out of at least a dozen people.