It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tw2Brick:
Madmate:
Nope.
Malv0isin: Toronto Maple Leafs
Montreal Canadiens
Ottawa Senators
Edmonton Oilers
Calgary Flames
Vancouver Canucks
Winnipeg Jets

Any of those? :)
LOL Cheater, pick one!
Post edited October 28, 2012 by NameGoo
Madmate:
NameGoo: Nope.
Malv0isin: Toronto Maple Leafs
Montreal Canadiens
Ottawa Senators
Edmonton Oilers
Calgary Flames
Vancouver Canucks
Winnipeg Jets

Any of those? :)
NameGoo: LOL Cheater, pick one!
hahaha! Has to be one of those. I pick the buds. Toronto Maple Leafs.
NameGoo: Since I can't give Pathologic away without giving the entire Halloween Bundle...the first person to guess my favorite NHL team gets IR Halloween Bundle.

A whole November without hockey. :(
I don't know anything about NHL, so I'll just shoot in the dark... Montreal Canadiens?
Edmonton Oilers
If one can enter more than once, I'll try the Avalanche just for the heck of it.
Post edited October 28, 2012 by Tw2Brick
Winnipeg Jets?
If it's not the Leafs, then the Vancouver Canucks. Hope it's not a U.S. team. :)
Malv0isin: hahaha! Has to be one of those. I pick the buds. Toronto Maple Leafs.
Close, but if I liked the Leafs, I wouldn't really mind the lockout. :P

Azrael360: I don't know anything about NHL, so I'll just shoot in the dark... Montreal Canadiens?
Congrats! PM me the email you want it sent to. :)
Congrats!
NameGoo: Since I can't give Pathologic away without giving the entire Halloween Bundle...the first person to guess my favorite NHL team gets IR Halloween Bundle.

A whole November without hockey. :(
Perhaps it's time to watch the Mighty Ducks movies.
Malv0isin: hahaha! Has to be one of those. I pick the buds. Toronto Maple Leafs.
NameGoo: Close, but if I liked the Leafs, I wouldn't really mind the lockout. :P

Azrael360: I don't know anything about NHL, so I'll just shoot in the dark... Montreal Canadiens?
NameGoo: Congrats! PM me the email you want it sent to. :)
doh! That was a cheap shot coming from a Habs fan. :)

Grats Azrael360...I guess you have me to thank for that. ;-) Couldn't imagine a guy from Chile would know anything about hockey. hehe (no offense)
NameGoo: Congrats! PM me the email you want it sent to. :)
LOL, what?! That has to be one golden shot...! :P
Thanks! :D

I'll send my e-mail...
gameon: Perhaps it's time to watch the Mighty Ducks movies.
I'd rather watch Slap Shot. :P
NameGoo: Close, but if I liked the Leafs, I wouldn't really mind the lockout. :P

Congrats! PM me the email you want it sent to. :)
Malv0isin: doh! That was a cheap shot coming from a Habs fan. :)

Grats Azrael360...I guess you have me to thank for that. ;-) Couldn't imagine a guy from Chile would know anything about hockey. hehe (no offense)
Jamaican Bobsleigh team. Chilean Ice Hockey team.
Malv0isin: Grats Azrael360...I guess you have me to thank for that. ;-) Couldn't imagine a guy from Chile would know anything about hockey. hehe (no offense)
Actually, no... I used Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Hockey_League#Teams
and then went for the most popular team, with more victories... more chances that way! :P