It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NameGoo: Thank you GOG forum for being a pain in my ass right now. (Stop eating my posts!)
[url=Populous WFAD-86HC-2JGV-E3CQ][/url]
+1 (passing, I have the SNES version! Now I kinda want to bust out the SNES)
Post edited November 03, 2012 by TVs_Frank
NameGoo: Thank you GOG forum for being a pain in my ass right now. (Stop eating my posts!)
[url=Populous WFAD-86HC-2JGV-E3CQ][/url]
I got it! I leave now. Thanks again NameGoo for Populous
Damn conscience that don't let me get more codes!..... :P
Post edited November 03, 2012 by Stooner
Stooner: Damn conscious that don't let me get more codes!..... :P
Conscience. You're implying because you were awake that you couldn't get more codes.

TOO LATE! IT IS SAVED FOR POSTERIOR!

(my goof was on purpose!)
Stooner: Damn conscious that don't let me get more codes!..... :P
TVs_Frank: Conscience. You're implying because you were awake that you couldn't get more codes.

TOO LATE! IT IS SAVED FOR POSTERIOR!

(my goof was on purpose!)
lol, I changed.... ;p
You are all lucky lugum is not around for quite some time, or you'd all stay without codes :P
Haven't seen doc for a while too...

While everyone is reading this thread, how difficult is it to play Wing Commander w/o stick? I tried Diaspora and it was quite a PITA, and I can't afford stick right now.
Stooner: lol, I changed.... ;p
I have weird mnemonics for remembering words like that.

"I'd have conned science if not for my conscience!"
IronStar: While everyone is reading this thread, how difficult is it to play Wing Commander w/o stick? I tried Diaspora and it was quite a PITA, and I can't afford stick right now.
Have a programmable game pad?
NameGoo: It is! Although I'm enjoying it less than the previous ones. It feels less polished.
benderz: Nice! Have fun with it!
I will play this game in a long time, I have to do AC2, Brotherhood and Revelation before :-D
LOL I heard about AC3 the day after I had finished Revelations and I remember being a bit ticked off that another one was coming out already...
benderz: Nice! Have fun with it!
I will play this game in a long time, I have to do AC2, Brotherhood and Revelation before :-D
NameGoo: LOL I heard about AC3 the day after I had finished Revelations and I remember being a bit ticked off that another one was coming out already...
I was personally just annoyed that it took so long to see end of Desmond's story (I liked his story)
Although I still gotta wait till Xmas to see this :(
Post edited November 03, 2012 by SovietSharkey
high rated
GTA: SA

http://www.gamersgate.com/giftcard/D##AC###FD

28-7A3
NameGoo: LOL I heard about AC3 the day after I had finished Revelations and I remember being a bit ticked off that another one was coming out already...
You're gonna see more of that from publishers. Series that they find are very successful will get new iterations yearly.

Look at the divide between Crysis 1 and 2, and now suddenly 3 close behind.

It's probably going to be ridiculous come the PS4/720 era as costs rise and publishers are less likely to take risks on new properties or games that weren't smash hits.
Stooner: lol, I changed.... ;p
TVs_Frank: I have weird mnemonics for remembering words like that.

"I'd have conned science if not for my conscience!"
IronStar: While everyone is reading this thread, how difficult is it to play Wing Commander w/o stick? I tried Diaspora and it was quite a PITA, and I can't afford stick right now.
TVs_Frank: Have a programmable game pad?
Programmable? If it means remapping keys from separate program (not from game), no I don't.
TVs_Frank: ...Now I kinda want to bust out the SNES
You should!
I....actually got it.

Thank you! :)
must.... refrain.... hhnnng....