It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gameon: Key invalid apparently. Perhaps someone beat me to it.
spoderman: It shouldn't appear as "invalid" unless Steam locked you out temporarily for entering too many keys, or if you entered it wrong.
I've never been locked out of steam before. I entered that code as it is (copy/paste), and it says code invalid.
spoderman: It shouldn't appear as "invalid" unless Steam locked you out temporarily for entering too many keys, or if you entered it wrong.
gameon: I've never been locked out of steam before. I entered that code as it is (copy/paste), and it says code invalid.
Did you decrypt it?
gameon: I've never been locked out of steam before. I entered that code as it is (copy/paste), and it says code invalid.
spoderman: Did you decrypt it?
YXT7V-DPVMY-GXE3D

That's what it is when decrypted. Still invalid.
spoderman: Did you decrypt it?
gameon: YXT7V-DPVMY-GXE3D

There's one last step..
gameon: YXT7V-DPVMY-GXE3D

spoderman: There's one last step..
I tried reverse order too.
It was in reverse, as rest of the post :)

D3EXG-YMVPD-VZTXY

Also, I got it, mostly out of curiosity. Thanks :)
IronStar: It was in reverse, as rest of the post :)

D3EXG-YMVPD-VZTXY

Lol, i was slow because i didn't have the steam client installed. I noticed you were online so i should have guessed. The game looks fun, i hope you enjoy it. And thanks to spooderman for giving it away.
IronStar: It was in reverse, as rest of the post :)

D3EXG-YMVPD-VZTXY

gameon: Lol, i was slow because i didn't have the steam client installed. I noticed you were online so i should have guessed. The game looks fun, i hope you enjoy it. And thanks to spooderman for giving it away.
Meh, I'm online 99% of time, it doesn't show or prove anything :P
gameon: Lol, i was slow because i didn't have the steam client installed. I noticed you were online so i should have guessed. The game looks fun, i hope you enjoy it. And thanks to spooderman for giving it away.
IronStar: Meh, I'm online 99% of time, it doesn't show or prove anything :P
I just saw the blue lights on the friends list part. You happened to be near the top of it.

Let me know if the game is any good, because i almost traded with Grynn for it fairly recently. But i need to know more about it than a few vids here and there.
IronStar: Meh, I'm online 99% of time, it doesn't show or prove anything :P
gameon: I just saw the blue lights on the friends list part. You happened to be near the top of it.

Let me know if the game is any good, because i almost traded with Grynn for it fairly recently. But i need to know more about it than a few vids here and there.
PM'd you with a key since you seemed genuinely interested in the game.
gameon: I just saw the blue lights on the friends list part. You happened to be near the top of it.

spoderman: PM'd you with a key since you seemed genuinely interested in the game.
Yeah, i definitely want to play it. I feel guilty now for going on about it though.

Thanks for the code :)
fnmahop8e
http://tera.enmasse.com/store/buy-tera

50% off Tera - TAKE THAT SCRIPT BOTS! LETS SEE YOU NINJA SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR XD
spoderman: It was Skyrim, Dishonored, and Dark Souls all combined into one key!

Nah, it was Manor of the Damned lol. Maybe it's a good thing that everyone hasn't figured out how to decrypt it yet ;)
Woh! You had me skip a beat there... Thanks for the giveaways +1 for you :D
Post edited October 27, 2012 by tarunmutreja
high rated
Home (steam)
Attachments:
keeveek: Home (steam)
Thanks .
It reminds me about Leisure Suit Larry .
Post edited October 27, 2012 by irlandezul