It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

summitus: Manor of the Damned Desura GRPS-0-9SP5K-FHFML-EFSW0
Already redeemed (not by me), by somebody named "vang".
Anyway, thanks for your generosity :)
Is it possible to check what games a code gives before redeeming? I don't want to accept a free code, only to redeem it and find out it it's for games I don't want. I'd rather leave such games for someone who'd like them.
BlueMooner: Is it possible to check what games a code gives before redeeming? I don't want to accept a free code, only to redeem it and find out it it's for games I don't want. I'd rather leave such games for someone who'd like them.
GOG codes, yes.
Steam no.
Desura.. I don't remember, but I don't think so.
BlueMooner: Is it possible to check what games a code gives before redeeming? I don't want to accept a free code, only to redeem it and find out it it's for games I don't want. I'd rather leave such games for someone who'd like them.
GOG yes, Steam and Desura no.
You can check GOG codes before you redeem them, but as far as I know, Desura and Steam don't have that ability.
adambiser: GOG codes, yes.
Steam no.
Ninja git!
Wow, thanks guys! :D

+1 to all of you.
adambiser: GOG codes, yes.
Steam no.
SirPrimalform: Ninja git!
So much ninjutsu!
good morning!
Post edited November 01, 2012 by slaktarn
slaktarn: good morning!
Good morning!

Is there a particular reason this was a reply to my post? o,0
slaktarn: good morning!
SirPrimalform: Good morning!

I clicked 'reply' on the post you wrote ninja git in to se if you had a hidden code, i then accidentally pressed 'post my message' instead of 'cancel' and i quikly edited the reply hoping you wouldn't be bother by it. As you can tell i just woke up....
SirPrimalform: Good morning!

slaktarn: I clicked 'reply' on the post you wrote ninja git in to se if you had a hidden code, i then accidentally pressed 'post my message' instead of 'cancel' and i quikly edited the reply hoping you wouldn't be bother by it. As you can tell i just woke up....
Haha, I was just curious. I haven't actually been to bed yet... um, good night! >.>
summitus: Manor of the Damned Desura GRPS-0-9SP5K-FHFML-EFSW0
Azrael360: Already redeemed (not by me), by somebody named "vang".
Anyway, thanks for your generosity :)
Thanks for you kind comment :-) Just a shame the person that reedeemed it didn't post to say so :(
primal fears steam

TkxBQU0tN1JKOEctUDczNzM=
Post edited November 01, 2012 by grynn
why do this keep happening!?
Post edited November 01, 2012 by slaktarn