It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: What would Julius Caesar do?
He would try and beat that Abominable Gaulish Village where Asterix and Obelix live
park_84: It seems a nice book, has anyone read it?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1580170234/
Yep, everyone should read it 13 times if they want solve this :)
Thumbs up or down. lol.
gameon: Thumbs up or down. lol.
Either way, really.
gameon: What is it?
SirPrimalform: adambiser worked it out but wasn't interested. His reply should help a bit though.
!veF jlcG .yxlfyK ivuevs-uezD xezezrkivkeV vyK ifW jberyK .ccvN jR vdrX vyK vmrY purvicR Z klS ,klF kZ uvbifN Z

Fixed!
Post edited October 26, 2012 by shadowmirage
SirPrimalform: adambiser worked it out but wasn't interested. His reply should help a bit though.
shadowmirage: Z NFIBVU ZK FLK, SLK Z RCIVRUP YRMV KYV XRDV RJ NVCC. KYREBJ WFI KYV VEKVIKRZEZEX DZEU-SVEUVI KYFLXY. GCLJ FEV!

Oops, didn't mean to shout! XD
Whatever that is, it doesn't seem to be using the methods I used!

Got it! You must have read that book 17 times instead of the recommended 13.
Post edited October 26, 2012 by SirPrimalform
shadowmirage: Z NFIBVU ZK FLK, SLK Z RCIVRUP YRMV KYV XRDV RJ NVCC. KYREBJ WFI KYV VEKVIKRZEZEX DZEU-SVEUVI KYFLXY. GCLJ FEV!

SirPrimalform: Whatever that is, it doesn't seem to be using the methods I used!

Got it! You must have only read that book 9 times.
Shadowmirage and Adambiser were easy to decode. But your's is impossible to work out.
SirPrimalform: Whatever that is, it doesn't seem to be using the methods I used!

gameon: Shadowmirage and Adambiser were easy to decode. But your's is impossible to work out.
That's strange because Adambiser's in particular is exactly the same as mine.

gameon: Shadowmirage and Adambiser were easy to decode. But your's is impossible to work out.
It's same thing... almost :P
Post edited October 26, 2012 by Trid

Got it! You must have read that book 17 times instead of the recommended 13.
It was a very fascinating book, I got so lost in it, that I ended up reading it more times than necessary. I've always been an over-achiever XD.
SirPrimalform: That's strange because Adambiser's in particular is exactly the same as mine.
His message was reversed, but yours doesn't seem to be.
SirPrimalform: That's strange because Adambiser's in particular is exactly the same as mine.
gameon: His message was reversed, but yours doesn't seem to be.
What makes you think that?
gameon: His message was reversed, but yours doesn't seem to be.
SirPrimalform: What makes you think that?
About Adambisers message? Thanks but i already have it was reversed with the cypher changed with the alphabet shift.

Every combo i tried, none of them seemed to have a message or anything. Unless it's a cypher, and needs base 64 or something else to be run through a decoder of some sort.
gameon: About Adambisers message?
About mine. ;)
gameon: About Adambisers message? Thanks but i already have it was reversed with the cypher changed with the alphabet shift.

Every combo i tried, none of them seemed to have a message or anything. Unless it's a cypher, and needs base 64 or something else to be run through a decoder of some sort.
You mean you doing it manual?