It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trid: I don't have dota2 :) And i don't want :P
gameon: That. And also, i have the ship, and dont want it. Unfortunately it's tied to my steam account, lol.
Could be worse you could have Bad Rats
grynn: I also don't play DOTA but The Ship is a great game imho, you should try it gameon.
I did. Which is why i said i dont want it/like it :)
gameon: That. And also, i have the ship, and dont want it. Unfortunately it's tied to my steam account, lol.
DCT: Could be worse you could have Bad Rats
There should be pest control on steam for crappy games.
Post edited October 30, 2012 by gameon
grynn: If there are still people who don't own DOTA2, grab it now.

http://computergames.ro/giveaway/dota-2/
Funny enough, this site tells me "Eşti deja înscris în acest giveaway. Un utilizator nu poate primi decât un singur cod de acces."
Which I think means that it thinks I already received a key from them.

Luckily I just won it from Cavalieroscuro on Steamgifts. Phew!
grynn: I also don't play DOTA but The Ship is a great game imho, you should try it gameon.
I tried the single player and found it to be a bit slooow, but OK otherwise. Have you tried multiplayer or single player or both?
Post edited October 30, 2012 by adambiser
gameon: I did. Which is why i said i dont want it/like it :)
DCT: Could be worse you could have Bad Rats
gameon: There should be pest control on steam for crappy games.
True they should but they won't. It's the amount of crap one can find like Bumbledore, Dino D-day, Bad Rats, Revelations 2012, ect. on steam that makes me laugh anytime I see one of the more "illogical"(for lack of a proper less offensive term) sit there and talk about "Steam Quality" in the comment section of various greenlight projects such as "Oh while this looks good I don't think it's Steam Quality" or "Yeah I don't think I want this game cluttering my beautiful, beautiful Steam. there's a set quality here and this doesn't quite fit" (yes these were really comments)
adambiser: I tried the single player and found it to be a bit slooow, but OK otherwise. Have you tried multiplayer or single player or both?
I didn't even know it has single player lol, I was talking about online play.
grynn: I didn't even know it has single player lol, I was talking about online play.
There is a single player storyline where you're given missions and people to take out in order to get off the ship.

I haven't tried the online play. It's tough for me to dedicate a time slot to do so.
If anyone want this just respond to this post

Windows 8 Media Center Pack, but you need to have Windows 8 Pro.

And you need 10 rep (sorry, to stop said scammer)
te_lanus: If anyone want this just respond to this post

Not interested, but thanks and +1 for your generosity, te_lanus!

I saw that the scammer had a contest to gain reputation, so it might be safer to disregard the accounts created in October 2012.
te_lanus: If anyone want this just respond to this post

Thespian*: Not interested, but thanks and +1 for your generosity, te_lanus!

I saw that the scammer had a contest to gain reputation, so it might be safer to disregard the accounts created in October 2012.
Ya might be easier to disregard October 2012 created accounts to stop said scammer
high rated
Dota 2 anyone ?

2FWBY-3YN94-R7ITH
Barrorab: Dota 2 anyone ?

2FWBY-3YN94-R7ITH
Thanks! I have some friends that have it and I've been wanting to play it with them. THanks and +1
Majesty 2.

Code's incomplete, you'll have to figure out what the complete code is yourself:

A*[url=J][/url]EJ*[url=8][/url]-JT*[url=A][/url]IG-T0**[url=DV][/url]R
Post edited October 31, 2012 by GoJays2025
GoJays2025: Majesty 2.

Code's incomplete, you'll have to figure out what the complete code is yourself:

What place is the code for? I like trying to decode... those are usually the best :) The challenge can be more fun than the game itself :-p

Either way, +1 to you! I normally would pass but the challenge is overly tempting...
Post edited October 31, 2012 by Braussie
GoJays2025: Majesty 2.

Braussie: What place is the code for? I like trying to decode... those are usually the best :) The challenge can be more fun than the game itself :-p

Either way, +1 to you! I normally would pass but the challenge is overly tempting...
Oops... Steam.

[url=and here's one for Elven Legacy: 9DDN6-L2G76-QB4NX ][/url]
Post edited October 31, 2012 by GoJays2025
GoJays2025: Snip
I'm gonna pass. I want someone else to enjoy it! Thanks for the offer