It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: ?lrXz-nrgF-zruP-rpnc-FNga-nJra-BlaN

Going to bed, will be back in the morning.
adambiser: .raB-fhyC-gVri-nUVg-hOfx-anuG
What language are you guys speaking in? GOGese?
high rated
Tiny and Big Grandpa's Leftovers

[WKLA]

[VEFA]

[D5V4]

[DAKZ]

Man my head is buzzing... Where are my underpants?
Everything seems twisted and upside down... :D
Attachments:
tarunmutreja: Tiny and Big Grandpa's Leftovers

[WKLA]

[VEFA]

[D5V4]

[DAKZ]

Man my head is buzzing... Where are my underpants?
Everything seems twisted and upside down... :D
TYVM :D Looks awesome
dr.zli: TYVM :D Looks awesome
You are welcome... it sure is a fun game

No takers?

SirPrimalform: No takers?
What is it?
SirPrimalform: No takers?
gameon: What is it?
adambiser worked it out but wasn't interested. His reply should help a bit though.
SirPrimalform: adambiser worked it out but wasn't interested. His reply should help a bit though.
Unfortunately it's gibberish to me. I'm sure someone else will work it out though.
SirPrimalform: adambiser worked it out but wasn't interested. His reply should help a bit though.
I'm attempting to solve this, but I'm either over-thinking it, or simplifying it - I'm sure that someone much smarter than me will solve it before I'm halfway there. But I do enjoy a good puzzle, if this is indeed a puzzle :).
I give up! Love puzzles but my brain hurts here. :-) +1 anyway!
shadowmirage: I'm attempting to solve this, but I'm either over-thinking it, or simplifying it - I'm sure that someone much smarter than me will solve it before I'm halfway there. But I do enjoy a good puzzle, if this is indeed a puzzle :).
I Think it's a type of Cypher, Trouble is to find the right one to uncypher it
I tried but I wouldn't have the foggiest of what to do. Shorthand code didn't work either.
It seems a nice book, has anyone read it?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1580170234/
shadowmirage: I'm attempting to solve this, but I'm either over-thinking it, or simplifying it - I'm sure that someone much smarter than me will solve it before I'm halfway there. But I do enjoy a good puzzle, if this is indeed a puzzle :).
te_lanus: I Think it's a type of Cypher, Trouble is to find the right one to uncypher it
Yeah, I figured that much out. I'm attempting to find a way to decipher it right now. There are so many various techniques, that it can be really difficult to find the right key to unlock it, unless you recognize a type of cipher by simply looking at it. I wish I had studied cryptology now ;).

Adam's text:

THANKS BUT I HAVE IT PLUS ONE

:D
Post edited October 26, 2012 by shadowmirage
What would Julius Caesar do?