It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

....Got it (Crusader that is).

However, the Witcher should still available on the code.

First step is fairly obvious after the hint. The second step gave me the most trouble, since I was decoding it wrong and ending up with two 16 character codes instead of one 16 character code. <_____________<

Thanks namegoo.
Post edited October 23, 2012 by mrcrispy83
Andanzas: All my keys are sent. Wow, you guys are fast. I thought it would be a few minutes before getting a PM, but I didn't even have time to close the browser, lol. Sorry for those of you who didn't get it. :(
Thank you for Wolrd of Goo! :D +1
NameGoo: snip
Oh thank you thank you thank you! I arrived 30 mins after The Witcher was removed from the promo and I was a bit sad. I'm really grateful :D!

Since it's already fully redeemed, is it ok to post the solution?
damn, missed the crusader :[ hey, would it be ok to write a bot that would remind me of every new post? :> that would be kinda cheat, but then again, the topic has a 'ninja', so I call it my ninjutsu :D

BTW. I have huge problems with adding posts on this forum. After clicking 'Post my message' button it spins and spins forever. It seems to work better in IE with compatibility mode turned on, but I'm not sure if that's the case or is it just working at random :P Did anybody else encountered similar problems?
Post edited October 23, 2012 by sidzanuff
sidzanuff: damn, missed the crusader :[ hey, would it be ok to write a bot that would remind me of every new post? :> that would be kinda cheat, but then again, the topic has a 'ninja', so I call it my ninjutsu :D
I give up on this thread.
sidzanuff: damn, missed the crusader :[ hey, would it be ok to write a bot that would remind me of every new post? :> that would be kinda cheat, but then again, the topic has a 'ninja', so I call it my ninjutsu :D
Asbeau: I give up on this thread.
You mean no, heh, ok ok, I wont be cheating. Maybe I'll have more luck next time. BTW, how do you people approach it? Are you refreshing this thread couple times everyday? Is it some kind of hobby or addiction for you? :D
sidzanuff: You mean no, heh, ok ok, I wont be cheating. Maybe I'll have more luck next time. BTW, how do you people approach it? Are you refreshing this thread couple times everyday? Is it some kind of hobby or addiction for you? :D
You just need to get lucky. The ones i won where when in went to the forums noticed: ninja giveaway posted now and bingo, just luck. Then there are days where everybody goes nuts in this topic and then when i have time and when i am browsing the net i keep a closer look.
sidzanuff: You mean no, heh, ok ok, I wont be cheating. Maybe I'll have more luck next time. BTW, how do you people approach it? Are you refreshing this thread couple times everyday? Is it some kind of hobby or addiction for you? :D
No need to obsess over it. If you're going to check up on GOG forums and see that someone just posted in Ninja Giveaway, then check it out. It's terribly silly just to lurk all day for someone to post a code for a game... rather use that time for actually playing something, not just grabbing freebies.

You either get lucky or not. Codes keep popping up on GOG very often, I don't even know what other forum can this be compared to, just simply getting lucky isn't even that hard in here.
Hm, ok, thanks for hints ;] I thought it's some kind of a game itself because I saw the same people posting here for some time. Interesting initative btw, never seen something like that elsewhere.
Oh, and please dont think of me like some kind of leech, I have bought a lot of games on GOG, and would gladly give some away, if i knew of this thread before.
Post edited October 23, 2012 by sidzanuff
sidzanuff: Hm, ok, thanks for hints ;] I thought it's some kind of a game itself because I saw the same people posting here for some time. Interesting initative btw, never seen something like that elsewhere.
Oh, and please dont think of me like some kind of leech, I have bought a lot of games on GOG, and would gladly give some away, if i knew of this thread before.
Well now you know... So whenever you are ready :D
sidzanuff: Hm, ok, thanks for hints ;] I thought it's some kind of a game itself because I saw the same people posting here for some time. Interesting initative btw, never seen something like that elsewhere.
tarunmutreja: Well now you know... So whenever you are ready :D
lol, nice reply +1 :D
tarunmutreja: Just trying out steamgifts... I recently made an account on... My first giveaway on steamgifts Grand Theft Auto: Vice City http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/wYtHO/grand-theft-auto-vice-city This is a invite only giveaway.... Open for next 12 hours....So book your entry now
DeadlySkye: Entered! Thanks for the giveaway.
Congrats on the win... Sent you the gift... Have fun
Post edited October 23, 2012 by tarunmutreja
mrcrispy83:
Kasbe_DRC:
Congrats to both of you!

NameGoo:
I used Dvorak encoding for the message and a trifid cipher for the key. ;)
NameGoo +1 :) thank you for your generosity :)
DeadlySkye: Entered! Thanks for the giveaway.
tarunmutreja: Congrats on the win... Sent you the gift... Have fun
Got it! Thanks so much for the raffle :) My first real steamgift win!