It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GetSmart: Why is everybody downvoting my posts?
SirPrimalform: Well, you might be wakalo?
In fact considering his name is GetSmart and three of wakalo's user names were TurtleDove, DuckFace, and EasyBuild, i would say the chances may be high. The duel capital lettered name, the registration date, and of course just the name "GetSmart" would fit the profile...just saying...chances are greater than 75% you are said user who is an ass.
Post edited October 21, 2012 by misfire200
GetSmart: Wow. What you are saying is new users will ALWAYS be discriminated because of that person. Thats racism man
It's not racism. Race has nothing to do with new members being on GOG. We have no idea what race each other is. Just a vague understanding of which country we live in.
GetSmart: Wow. What you are saying is new users will ALWAYS be discriminated because of that person. Thats racism man
Its not discrimination...its profiling, and you fit it quite well....just saying...
Congrats, this is the joke of the year!
Please, don't think we are so stupid, and leave this place. We always know who you are.
No, if anything it's ageism. And it's wakalo's fault.
low rated
Racism can be related to race and social exclusion/discrimination.
You think he would at least get more creative with the user names....

I would say this though...i doubt anyone who registered in October 2012 will be considered trustworthy, well at least until 2013=)
No it can't

Racism = a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Post edited October 21, 2012 by Lou
GetSmart: Racism can be related to race and social exclusion/discrimination.
Yes, but only when race is involved.
GetSmart: Racism can be related to race and social exclusion/discrimination.
On the base of someone having a go at you for where you come from. Nobody has said anything like that.
low rated
Lou: No it can't a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Wikipedia eh?
Lou: No it can't a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
GetSmart: Wikipedia eh?
Actually Merriam Webster ;-)
misfire200: You think he would at least get more creative with the user names.... I would say this though...i doubt anyone who registered in October 2012 will be considered trustworthy, well at least until 2013=)
Don't say that, now he's just going to make a bunch of accounts now and leave them dormant until then.
GetSmart: ...
Based at your ridiculous response to the slightest doubt, I'm taking this as confirmation that you are wankalo/DickFace et al.

You are dreadful at this.
Post edited October 21, 2012 by SirPrimalform
i think the only way now we can have legit ninja giveaways is by doing who Pm's the person having the key first or something like that ......
-make sure to add in some rep requirement and date of joining

im sure as confirmed by other gog members , giving keys here seeming to be going to the thieves more than the need y
low rated
This IS at the very least SOCIAL DISCRIMINATION. Which is bad for new users. Hope you consider that.. How 'bout you focus on trying to find his steamID rather than discussing this here?