It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
GetSmart: They should change the message to: "This key has already been redeemed" >.<
tarunmutreja: It maybe because you didn't type the hidden code
Hidden code?
shadowmirage: Nevermind XD.
Eh? Got a reply notification from this.
tarunmutreja: It maybe because you didn't type the hidden code
GetSmart: Hidden code?
There was a hidden code in my post... It was not the complete key... there was more to it mate
low rated
GetSmart: Hidden code?
tarunmutreja: There was a hidden code in my post... It was not the complete key... there was more to it mate
Oh nice one. Didn't think about that.
shadowmirage: Nevermind XD.
SirPrimalform: Eh? Got a reply notification from this.
Yeah, sorry, I accidentally replied to an old post of yours because I had two tabs open, one with the current Ninja Giveaway page, and another with an outdated page. As soon as I realized my mistake, I edited my message :).
Ahh! The notification is generated by clicking the reply button rather than the presence of the quote, that's why I still got it. You should get a notification even though there's no quote in this post.

EDIT: Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition taken
Post edited October 21, 2012 by SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform: Ahh! The notification is generated by clicking the reply button rather than the presence of the quote, that's why I still got it. You should get a notification even though there's no quote in this post. [url=Whoever.reads.this,.PM.me.for.a.Europa.Universalis:.Rome.-.Gold.Edition.steam.key][/url]Indeed.
Where do you set to receive notifications if someone quoted your message ?
SirPrimalform: Ahh! The notification is generated by clicking the reply button rather than the presence of the quote, that's why I still got it. You should get a notification even though there's no quote in this post. [url=Whoever.reads.this,.PM.me.for.a.Europa.Universalis:.Rome.-.Gold.Edition.steam.key][/url]Indeed.
irlandezul: Where do you set to receive notifications if someone quoted your message ?
There is no notification directly tied to quotes, but usually if someone quoted you it's because they clicked reply so you'll get a notification.
low rated
Everybody be very cautious. Wakalo has scammed another person and he left his steamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/FAKEID1234/
This is why we can't have nice things.

Dear Wakalo,

……..…../´¯/)…........ (\¯`\
…………/….//……..….\….\
………../….//…….…....\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\....
.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\.
(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….)...).)
.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\……………..…/
….\…………..(………. ..)……………./ .
I recommend giveaways go to "PM me for the code" deals. I know it's not ideal, but it should protect the gifters from being scammed.
Post edited October 21, 2012 by mondo84
low rated
Why is everybody downvoting my posts?
GetSmart: Why is everybody downvoting my posts?
My guess would be because you have an account registered in October 2012, and so has a certain person who has created about 7 accounts all in 2012....that would be my guess...

and your name would fit a similar profile to some this other users name format...
Post edited October 21, 2012 by misfire200
Well, you might be wakalo?
low rated
Wow. What you are saying is new users will ALWAYS be discriminated because of that person. Thats racism man
SirPrimalform: Well, you might be wakalo?
Yeah, he "might" be.