It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wasn't one, but I also didn't think I'd end up playing any. You're getting a +1 from me anyway. :)
Thanks for EU3. I really appreciate it.
give you rep for your generosity
Post edited October 22, 2012 by DCT
Did a bit more detective work and managed to get the numerical ID of his other account, .

Got it by googling dA-kING[r0dAz], and finding the google cache of that page (he's since changed the ID so the link is dead). I then followed a link to one of his 'friends' and then back to his account from their friend list which gave me the updated ID:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/<span class="bold">findmenow123</span>

Not sure why I'm bothering with this. I think I'm just finding it quite satisfying defeating his 'ways'.

Foundyou123.
Post edited October 22, 2012 by SirPrimalform
jpolastre: Definitely not brazilian. Brazilian portuguese is incredibly different from Portugal's portuguese, just like UK and USA do not speak the same english. .
retsuseiba: Judging by the phrasings alone, I was dead sure it was more pt-br than anything.That was until Neobr10 mentioned the game server detail, then I went to look further into it and found just one title that sounded more like portuguese from Portugal. Phrasings aside, the aforementioned user made a better case than I did.
He can also be a Brazilian living in Portugal. But either way he is a moron.
Now he's using these profile names:

GetSmart: He was from Malaysia, now is from Republic of Korea.
TurtleDove: He's now from Pakistan.
GundamStyle: He was from the United States, now is from Tunisia.
NameGoo:
Thank you! I claimed part of the prize. Still a couple left though...
NameGoo:
adambiser: Thank you! I claimed part of the prize. Still a couple left though...
Wow... I tried, tried AND tried, but no luck....
So, congrats! ;p
Stooner:
Thanks! I don't know how long I spent on this, but it was quite awhile also.
adambiser: Thank you! I claimed part of the prize. Still a couple left though...
Stooner: Wow... I tried, tried AND tried, but no luck.... So, congrats! ;p
The Witcher and Crusader are still available, if you're interested. Adam figured it out on his own, but since it's not as simple as I thought it would be, I'll give you a little hint...
There might be something different with my keyboard.
NameGoo:
I guess I could try for Crusader... But it's a bit late now to my poor brain, it's already on sleep mode... (not that would be any better if it was earlier... ;p)
Thanks anyway!
Stooner: Wow... I tried, tried AND tried, but no luck.... So, congrats! ;p
NameGoo: The Witcher and Crusader are still available, if you're interested. Adam figured it out on his own, but since it's not as simple as I thought it would be, I'll give you a little hint... There might be something different with my keyboard.
What? I still can't do it... It's impossible as I can't find any pattern...
Where is this puzzle? I can't seem to find it. haha
niniendowarrior: Where is this puzzle? I can't seem to find it. haha
Click the little arrow next to NameGoo's name in the post Stooner just left 1hr ago... good luck with it ;)
Post edited October 23, 2012 by DavidG88
niniendowarrior: Where is this puzzle? I can't seem to find it. haha
DavidG88: Click the little arrow next to NameGoo's name in the post Stooner just left 1hr ago... good luck with it ;)
Oh. I actually saw this one and gave up in a minute. haha.