It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The key must be to Alien Breed 2: Assault, maybe someone activated it here on forum ...
Nevermind XD.
Post edited October 21, 2012 by shadowmirage
+1 anyway ;)
high rated
I have a Steam key for Oil Rush that I won't be needing so here goes:

*P6K*ZNOWKWH2L**

*=D

Good luck, ninjas! :D
shadowmirage: I have a Steam key for Oil Rush that I won't be needing so here goes: *P6K*ZNOWKWH2L** *=D Good luck, ninjas! :D
the fast ninja was here :))
shadowmirage: I have a Steam key for Oil Rush that I won't be needing so here goes: *P6K*ZNOWKWH2L** *=D Good luck, ninjas! :D
Thank You +1. NR
laur3ntziu00: the fast ninja was here :))
Enjoy ;).
high rated
Omegalodon on Desura

5HS7E-IQXV1-C51GU[url=-8808G-X73NG][/url]

One more to go for the day

Note: Post when redeemed
tarunmutreja: Omegalodon on Desura 5HS7E-IQXV1-C51GU[url=-8808G-X73NG][/url] One more to go for the day Note: Post when redeemed
+1 Redeemed, thanks :)
low rated
Post a Lead & Gold key, please! By the way that key is invalid (at least that's what it says on desura..)
tarunmutreja: Omegalodon on Desura 5HS7E-IQXV1-C51GU[url=-8808G-X73NG][/url] One more to go for the day Note: Post when redeemed
KhalidYousif: +1 Redeemed, thanks :)
U R Welcome!
GetSmart: Post a Lead & Gold key, please! By the way that key is invalid (at least that's what it says on desura..)
It's not invalid. KhalidYousif redeemed it
Post edited October 21, 2012 by tarunmutreja
low rated
KhalidYousif: +1 Redeemed, thanks :)
tarunmutreja: U R Welcome!
GetSmart: Post a Lead & Gold key, please! By the way that key is invalid (at least that's what it says on desura..)
tarunmutreja: It's not invalid. KhalidYousif redeemed it
I Know. I'm not saying that you are lieing. That message popped up on the desura window..
tarunmutreja: U R Welcome!
It's not invalid. KhalidYousif redeemed it
GetSmart: I Know. I'm not saying that you are lieing. That message popped up on the desura window..
That just means that somebody else has already redeemed the key, in this case, KhalidYousif, or so I'd wager :).
low rated
GetSmart: I Know. I'm not saying that you are lieing. That message popped up on the desura window..
shadowmirage: That just means that somebody else has already redeemed the key, in this case, KhalidYousif, or so I'd wager :).
They should change the message to: "This key has already been redeemed"
>.<
shadowmirage: That just means that somebody else has already redeemed the key, in this case, KhalidYousif, or so I'd wager :).
GetSmart: They should change the message to: "This key has already been redeemed" >.<
It maybe because you didn't type the hidden code