It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn:
Wrong picture version isn't it?? :) Not Redeemed +1
grynn: [url=..-. -..- ----. .- .... -....- -.. --... ---.. --.. -- -....- --.. -.... ----. -- -.][/url]
Alrdy used, but thx for giveaway +1 :)
grynn: [url=..-. -..- ----. .- .... -....- -.. --... ---.. --.. -- -....- --.. -.... ----. -- -.][/url]
Didn't redeem but +1
lmao :D - i was still trying to decipher it
Ian: lmao :D - i was still trying to decipher it
There are online tools that can make it for you :P
I am still working on this...what was the magic trick
tarunmutreja: Just trying out steamgifts... I recently made an account on... My first giveaway on steamgifts Grand Theft Auto: Vice City http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/wYtHO/grand-theft-auto-vice-city This is a invite only giveaway.... Open for next 12 hours....So book your entry now
Entered! Thanks for the giveaway.
misfire200: I am still working on this...what was the magic trick
It's morse code.
misfire200: I am still working on this...what was the magic trick
Trid: It's morse code.
That occurred to me for a brief second...but i did not follow that path=( Thank you. Creative, +1 to Gryn.
retsuseiba: Based on his screenshot page, he could be brazilian. Some of the shots have titles in portuguese, and based on the slangs and typos he made on them... it seems very likely to me.
Definitely not brazilian. Brazilian portuguese is incredibly different from Portugal's portuguese, just like UK and USA do not speak the same english. He's portuguese either by origin or by residence.

That makes me very sad because he's giving portugueses (and even brazilians for people who can't spot the difference) a rep hit. I have portuguese friends who are quite nice people... not sneaky assholes.
jpolastre: Definitely not brazilian. Brazilian portuguese is incredibly different from Portugal's portuguese, just like UK and USA do not speak the same english. .
Judging by the phrasings alone, I was dead sure it was more pt-br than anything.That was until Neobr10 mentioned the game server detail, then I went to look further into it and found just one title that sounded more like portuguese from Portugal.

Phrasings aside, the aforementioned user made a better case than I did.
high rated
Just discovered this thread (and the Gog community, actually; I had no idea it was so active).

I think I have a steamkey of Europa Universalis III: Chronicles. I say "I think", because it's really old, so I am not sure if it's been redeemed or not. I am going to bed now, and I'll be really busy tomorrow, but send me a PM if you are interested and I send you the key tomorrow at night. If I receive more than one PM, I'll choose randomly.

I also have steamkeys of World of Goo and Toki Tori. Again, I have no idea if these work, but send me a PM if interested.
high rated
All my keys are sent.

Wow, you guys are fast. I thought it would be a few minutes before getting a PM, but I didn't even have time to close the browser, lol.

Sorry for those of you who didn't get it. :(
Andanzas: ...
Thank you for giveaway! +1
Andanzas thank you so much for Toki Tori +1 :D

this is the 2nd time i tried post this !!