It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Battle Star Galactica Online (web browser game) bundle giveaway: AMA1-40Z2-Z33E-5P0C

(Redemption should be obvious ;) )
high rated
DOTA 2 key... hopefully it's working.

4XPQ7-F5FZI-EQIM7
high rated
Trying to make a name for myself here (if rep is any indication of that). A good way to start is to give away some games, so here's a gift code for Evolva and Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business:

TBYB-WKYH-LJR6-37Q8

Please post if you use the code, enjoy!
Thank you very much GoJays. Played dota 1 extensively. Time to see what the new one is like :D.
Severose:
Thanks, I thought about grabbing this for JA2:UB, but decided against it. I'll be grabbing the lower tier soon anyway.

Thanks again and +1.
high rated
Severose:
adambiser: Thanks, I thought about grabbing this for JA2:UB, but decided against it. I'll be grabbing the lower tier soon anyway. Thanks again and +1.
You're welcome. ;)

Another code for the quick, this one's a Desura key for Depth Hunter:

BF03B-0GC7L-LCG2S-M84YJ

Don't forget to post if you use it, enjoy!
Post edited October 20, 2012 by Severose
adambiser: Thanks, I thought about grabbing this for JA2:UB, but decided against it. I'll be grabbing the lower tier soon anyway. Thanks again and +1.
Severose: You're welcome. ;) Another code for the quick, this one's a Desura key for Depth Hunter: BF03B-0GC7L-LCG2S-M84YJ Don't forget to post if you use it, enjoy!
Nabbed it, thanks!
I've never actually played this kind of game before (what would you call it anyway? First person scuba-fishing simulator?), so this will be an interesting experience.
high rated
Severose: You're welcome. ;) Another code for the quick, this one's a Desura key for Depth Hunter: BF03B-0GC7L-LCG2S-M84YJ Don't forget to post if you use it, enjoy!
AFnord: Nabbed it, thanks! I've never actually played this kind of game before (what would you call it anyway? First person scuba-fishing simulator?), so this will be an interesting experience.
The game itself has an amazing atmosphere and visual personality to it. Not to mention it has absolutely gorgeous graphics. Hope you like it.

Here's one last Desura code for Oniken:

6E1WX-2QLK2-ZOWIJ-EAMEI

Don't forget to post if you use it, enjoy!
Severose: Desura code for Oniken: 6E1WX-2QLK2-ZOWIJ-EAMEI
is redeemed, Thank you
Severose: Desura code for Oniken: 6E1WX-2QLK2-ZOWIJ-EAMEI
slaktarn: is redeemed, Thank you
You're welcome, more to come in the future. ;)
Severose: Trying to make a name for myself here (if rep is any indication of that). A good way to start is to give away some games, so here's a gift code for Evolva and Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business: TBYB-WKYH-LJR6-37Q8 Please post if you use the code, enjoy!
Grabbed it! Thank you so much, really.
I couldn't believe that the code was still valid after more than one hour. Ninjas are dreaming now. :D
Severose: Trying to make a name for myself here (if rep is any indication of that). A good way to start is to give away some games, so here's a gift code for Evolva and Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business: TBYB-WKYH-LJR6-37Q8 Please post if you use the code, enjoy!
Tiziano: Grabbed it! Thank you so much, really. I couldn't believe that the code was still valid after more than one hour. Ninjas are dreaming now. :D
Haha, glad they were both redeemed. You're welcome. ;)
low rated
Have: Torchlight
Want: Offers
DuckFace: Have: Torchlight Want: Offers
Classifieds thread is thataways. >
low rated
DuckFace: Have: Torchlight Want: Offers
TVs_Frank: Classifieds thread is thataways. >
Yeah i noticed it later xD