It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

benderz: You make me tired...
GetSmart: ..
Haha, trying to hide the fact that you continued a conversation in the wrong account? All under control my arse.
GetSmart: Ah Shuush. By the way why did you add me?
No, I added Wakalo. I thought you weren't him? ;B

Now fuck off.
Post edited October 21, 2012 by SirPrimalform
SuperAndroid: Good job there! Guess you found me Hehehe :) Keep in mind .. " I have everything under complete control " ..
SirPrimalform: Quite evidently you don't.
GetSmart: No fucks given. I'm tired of this. Have better things to do. Cya
SirPrimalform: Told you we had you figured out. __________________________________________ I suggest everyone follow the link to his Steam profile and report it for misconduct. Unlikely they'll do anything, but they might.
I reported him, for whatever good that will do :/.
low rated
GetSmart: ..
SirPrimalform: Haha, trying to hide the fact that you continued a conversation in the wrong account? All under control my arse.
GetSmart: Ah Shuush. By the way why did you add me?
SirPrimalform: No, I added Wakalo. I thought you weren't him? ;B Now fuck off.
Like i said. I'm out of here. Got a new community.
SuperAndroid: Good job there! Guess you found me Hehehe :) Keep in mind .. " I have everything under complete control " ..
We can always tell steam about his conduct here, and have his steam profile locked
te_lanus: We can always tell steam about his conduct here, and have his steam profile locked
Nice idea, don't know if it work, but we can try.
te_lanus: We can always tell steam about his conduct here, and have his steam profile locked
Aye, I reported him for user misconduct and said in the comments that he was using this account to scam users on the GOG.com forums.

Perhaps I should have linked to one of his posts of admission here.
Post edited October 21, 2012 by SirPrimalform
TO THE STEAM FORUMS!!!
mondo84: TO THE STEAM FORUMS!!!
We should get the guys & Gals on 4chan to scam him and see if he likes it
i think it would be smart if alot of people reported him, rather than a few...
if you all took the time to report him & add the submissions in the forums where users are having problems with him then that might help...

this whole thing will cost GoG new users due to one person which isnt fair to them b/c of one Steam user who is being a douche
mondo84: TO THE STEAM FORUMS!!!
te_lanus: We should get the guys & Gals on 4chan to scam him and see if he likes it
From what I understand of 4Chan, not only would they scam Wakalo, they'd probably destroy his life and everyone he loves.

To 4Chan!
tarunmutreja: guess a silent ninja took it
GetSmart: Not by me unfortunately. It was easier than it looked but my steam/PC is sooooo slow.
Now i know who that silent ninja was... Man you sadden this place
Death2Videodrome: i think it would be smart if alot of people reported him,
Yeah, that's what I was hoping for.
te_lanus: We should get the guys & Gals on 4chan to scam him and see if he likes it
mondo84: From what I understand of 4Chan, not only would they scam Wakalo, they'd probably destroy his life and everyone he loves. ... To 4Chan!
Not your personal army, fella - I'm sure this is all you're going to get.

As for reporting, I chucked in too!
Reported, too.
mondo84: From what I understand of 4Chan, not only would they scam Wakalo, they'd probably destroy his life and everyone he loves. ... To 4Chan!
Profanity: Not your personal army, fella - I'm sure this is all you're going to get. As for reporting, I chucked in too!
Someone didn't get the joke.