It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Worms: D95NY-MFZIT-DJCDI

Worms Blast: BV2BA-LKWJH-QPY7P

Worms Crazy Golf: BNLVB-IGDBQ-NYP85

Worms Pinball: BPJMX-HQ8Q0-JVIYC

I know that they are not that much but I am trying to contribute :)
Thank you so much KhalidYousif +1 :)

I tried Worms crazy golf, but it had gone.
KhalidYousif: Worms: D95NY-MFZIT-DJCDI Worms Blast: BV2BA-LKWJH-QPY7P Worms Crazy Golf: BNLVB-IGDBQ-NYP85 Worms Pinball: BPJMX-HQ8Q0-JVIYC I know that they are not that much but I am trying to contribute :)
Grabbed Pinball =)
Thank you and +1
KhalidYousif: Worms: D95NY-MFZIT-DJCDI Worms Blast: BV2BA-LKWJH-QPY7P Worms Crazy Golf: BNLVB-IGDBQ-NYP85 Worms Pinball: BPJMX-HQ8Q0-JVIYC I know that they are not that much but I am trying to contribute :)
Not redeemed, but for the record anything people contribute is appreciated by all.

Except by wakalo. ;)
Post edited October 19, 2012 by mondo84
Very COOL games. +1 man.

Not a single one redeemed by me.
I got worms blast! +1+1+1+1+1
Thanks KhalidYousif.
Grabbed Worms. +1
Worms Crazy Golf
Thanks !

Ian: Thank you so much KhalidYousif +1 :) I tried Worms crazy golf, but it had gone.
Sorry Ian .
Post edited October 19, 2012 by irlandezul
Ian: Thank you so much KhalidYousif +1 :) I tried Worms crazy golf, but it had gone.
Hahaha looks like you have bad luck/timing just like me :D

You are welcome and also thanks for your upvotes and generosity.

Enjoy :)
Oil rush. Won't be using this. DCJINQYWLJNLJIBT
Post edited October 19, 2012 by DuckFace
KhalidYousif: Hahaha looks like you have bad luck/timing just like me :D You are welcome and also thanks for your upvotes and generosity. Enjoy :)
sometimes yes lol :)
high rated
Hey, as a (very) small "Hey guys" present i have a DOTA 2 steamgift for you guys:

https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/F1C3FBEB24676E3D?redeemer=tatsukishi%40hmamail.com
Tatsukishi: Hey, as a (very) small "Hey guys" present i have a DOTA 2 steamgift for you guys: https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/F1C3FBEB24676E3D?redeemer=tatsukishi%40hmamail.com
Thanks .

Le : I have a problem in worms :( messed up my resolution and refresh rate...
Post edited October 19, 2012 by irlandezul
Damned stupid Wakalo... now every time I see a new user like Tatsukishi on this thread I can't help but be concerned that those might only be a few more of his newly-created accounts.

Wakalo, se chegares a ler isso, fica sabendo que és um verme desprezível e os jogos que roubaste valem mais que tu. Alias, até mesmo os jogos gratuitos de GOG valem mais que sua arrogante mente podre.
Post edited October 19, 2012 by jpolastre
Oh, man. Was that a DOTA 2 beta key? I'd love one. Lucky you.

One of these days I'll win a ninja giveaway...