It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ian: snip
sbarth: Thanks. You're the best +1
your welcome :)
high rated
BCBIV-YR9IL-GTJKM

Alien Shooter (Steam)
Asbeau: BCBIV-YR9IL-GTJKM Alien Shooter (Steam)
Thank you mate NR +1 :)
Asbeau:
I gave it some time before trying it. It is redeemed now, but not by me.
Thanks and +1!
Asbeau: BCBIV-YR9IL-GTJKM Alien Shooter (Steam)
+1
high rated
Blue Bottle Games NEO Scavenger - DESURA

UW4*8 ...................... a hot or iced drink

5T*38 ..................... 3rd letter in my name

GI*VM .......... single digit in "the number of the beast" - (great song)

*O9H5 .............. 1st letter of Ian's name

B*IWU ............... half a dozen
Ian: Blue Bottle Games NEO Scavenger - DESURA UW4*8 ...................... a hot or iced drink 5T*38 ..................... 3rd letter in my name GI*VM .......... single digit in "the number of the beast" - (great song) *O9H5 .............. 1st letter of Ian's name B*IWU ............... half a dozen
Thanks! and +1 ;)

That "a hot or iced drink" gave me some thinking... :P, then "Oh wait, tea!... T!" :D
you are very welcome Azrael360, enjoy :)
Ian: you are very welcome Azrael360, enjoy :)
I will ;)

This game reminds me so much of Fallout. A true survivor game, where you need to think what you should do to stay alive.

Thanks!
Ian: you are very welcome Azrael360, enjoy :)
Azrael360: I will ;) This game reminds me so much of Fallout. A true survivor game, where you need to think what you should do to stay alive. Thanks!
I want! :'(
Azrael360: I will ;) This game reminds me so much of Fallout. A true survivor game, where you need to think what you should do to stay alive. Thanks!
KhalidYousif: I want! :'(
what do u want ? - and heelo :D
Next goal at the moment is FTL, come ooooooon ninja peoples.
Ian: what do u want ? - and heelo :D
Hello Ian :)

I meant that I really want to play this post-apocalyptic game, one of my most favorite themes!
Time to give a little bit back:

https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/EA8A315904002B1A

Everyone probably played this already but its just collecting dust in my steam inventory,
sbarth: Time to give a little bit back: https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/EA8A315904002B1A Everyone probably played this already but its just collecting dust in my steam inventory,
What's that?