It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NameGoo: :P I wish the gift page told me who's clicking and canceling these things...Quest for Glory is still available from my end.
slaktarn: do you have any other games that gog claims isn't redeemed yet? if so i can help you with them ;)
There's this one!
Good luck!
[Evil laughter]
NameGoo: :P I wish the gift page told me who's clicking and canceling these things...Quest for Glory is still available from my end.
makr3la: This time it was me, sorry :( I clicked just because I expected Fallout 2.
Did you think he was lying about it being Quest for Glory? :P

I just wonder because apparently two other people clicked Rollercoaster Tycoon and didn't want it.
NameGoo: ;;;
benderz: NR anything, but really want to say thanks to you NameGoo. It's good to see happiness :-)
It's my pleasure! :)
makr3la: This time it was me, sorry :( I clicked just because I expected Fallout 2.
Ric1987: Did you think he was lying about it being Quest for Glory? :P I just wonder because apparently two other people clicked Rollercoaster Tycoon and didn't want it.
I clicked before reading :)
slaktarn: do you have any other games that gog claims isn't redeemed yet? if so i can help you with them ;)
NameGoo: There's this one! Good luck! [Evil laughter]
damn I hate that puzzle. I kind of managed to get a few words but didn't make out the sentences yet |:
Ric1987: Did you think he was lying about it being Quest for Glory? :P I just wonder because apparently two other people clicked Rollercoaster Tycoon and didn't want it.
makr3la: I clicked before reading :)
Ah, I'm not near that Ninja-like. XD
makr3la: I clicked before reading :)
Ric1987: Ah, I'm not near that Ninja-like. XD
It's one of Ninja's primary rule!
NameGoo: There's this one! Good luck! [Evil laughter]
morciu: damn I hate that puzzle. I kind of managed to get a few words but didn't make out the sentences yet |:
Hello . 4 romanians till now .
Ric1987: Ah, I'm not near that Ninja-like. XD
makr3la: It's one of Ninja's primary rule!
Not to read ? :P
Post edited October 19, 2012 by irlandezul
morciu: damn I hate that puzzle. I kind of managed to get a few words but didn't make out the sentences yet |:
irlandezul: Hello . 4 romanians till now .
makr3la: It's one of Ninja's primary rule!
irlandezul: Not to read ?
hey there, how's it going
irlandezul: Not to read ? :P
No, it's actually "click before anything else" :)

/e: Formatting.
Post edited October 19, 2012 by makr3la
svenska björnstammen - vart jag mig i världen vänder
Post edited October 19, 2012 by slaktarn
NameGoo: Pick a 10$ game!
A bit late :)

ArmA Gold Edition
high rated
Fallout 2

Quest for Glory is still unredeemed. ;)
NameGoo: Fallout 2 Quest for Glory is still unredeemed. ;)
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
NameGoo: Fallout 2 Quest for Glory is still unredeemed. ;)
makr3la: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Which one did you get?