It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I doubt that gun would be efficient protection against car bomb.
#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:11734#Q&_^Q&Q#
lol,... damn, I was looking for one....

(oh, and it gets even worse when I'm drunk.... ;p)
Post edited October 19, 2012 by Stooner
Nightfall87: I doubt that gun would be efficient protection against car bomb.
A teleportation gun might...
Nightfall87: I doubt that gun would be efficient protection against car bomb.
If the situation gets worse, it might be useful.
Actually a gun will be useless... against a militia of armed to the teeth with ak-47 trained savages... ^^
N0x0ss: Actually a gun will be useless... against a militia of armed to the teeth with ak-47 trained savages... ^^
Is there no chance of moving to somewhere safer? I think you told me your brother lives in a different country...
N0x0ss: Actually a gun will be useless... against a militia of armed to the teeth with ak-47 trained savages... ^^
gameon: Is there no chance of moving to somewhere safer? I think you told me your brother lives in a different country...
I'm not in danger ^^ It's all right...
Still, just having one might serve as a deterrant(dunno how to spell this). I mean, if you were the leader of a militia, and you had a choice between going after someone with a gun, and someone without a gun, which would you choose?
N0x0ss: I'm not in danger ^^ It's all right...
That's good to know. If you have any trouble, we can get a band of GOG elite to rush in and pull you out of there and save you.

Or it could go pear shaped.
Is it bad of me to not have much interest in the Interplay promotion? (There's like 3 games on there I think that I really want and the rest that I don't have I don't pay much mind)
N0x0ss: I'm not in danger ^^ It's all right...
gameon: That's good to know. If you have any trouble, we can get a band of GOG elite to rush in and pull you out of there and save you. Or it could go pear shaped.
It's not like I live in Baghdad, they don't target innocent people with the intention of killing ... They usually target places like "Star Bucks" or Politicians, journalists, foreigners... I'm not really a primary target ^^
QC: Is it bad of me to not have much interest in the Interplay promotion? (There's like 3 games on there I think that I really want and the rest that I don't have I don't pay much mind)
Same here, I already have 2 of the 5 games that interest me ^^
Post edited October 19, 2012 by N0x0ss
One question... where did all the powerful Christian militias go! They should all stand against Hezbollah's scourge.
gameon: That's good to know. If you have any trouble, we can get a band of GOG elite to rush in and pull you out of there and save you. Or it could go pear shaped.
N0x0ss: It's not like I live in Baghdad, they don't target innocent people with the intention of killing ... They usually target places like "Star Bucks" or Politicians, journalists, foreigners... I'm not really a primary target ^^
I have no idea what the situation is like, but when i see reports in the media, you'd think there was a fully fledged war between Syria and Lebanon. Damn news channels.

So the bad guys are just a bunch of "regular" terrorists that reject "westerners"?
N0x0ss: It's not like I live in Baghdad, they don't target innocent people with the intention of killing ... They usually target places like "Star Bucks" or Politicians, journalists, foreigners... I'm not really a primary target ^^
QC: Is it bad of me to not have much interest in the Interplay promotion? (There's like 3 games on there I think that I really want and the rest that I don't have I don't pay much mind)
N0x0ss: Same here, I already have 2 of the 5 games that interest me ^^
I have all of the fallout titles, sacrifice, and in that list it's just Earthworm Jim 1+2 and Battle Chess (played that growing up) that I've got a strong interest in. I don't know much about the other games.
N0x0ss - just do us all a favour, and stay safe :D

QC - not at all, I have the same amount of interest.

Good afternoon Licurg and gameon :D