It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spoderman: Zero Gear, Guns of Icarus, Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Thank you!
Look more closely guys..
Dark Fall: Lost Souls

;-) yes please!

Edit: Assumed this was a giveaway. My bad.
Post edited October 20, 2012 by Asbeau
low rated
spoderman: Look more closely guys..
INVISIBLE GIVEAWAY!! HOORRAY!
spoderman: Look more closely guys..
Battlemass, thank you! ;p
guns of icarus please, thanks +1
I guess people aren't used to searching for hidden keys on this forum lol. On other forums I freqent, many people do it ;)

Click on quote/reply for my original post to reveal the keys.
Asbeau: I just won a runner-up prize of a copy of Divine Divinity in the DD Anthology GOGwiki contest \o/ Luckily for somebody, it was one of the first games I bought on GOG, so I don't need the code If you're a regular visitor here and you missed out on the sale, and you actually want to play Divine Divinity, post here and I'll PM you the code Also, don't forget to use and support the wiki! EDIT: sent to te_lanus Thanks to GOGwiki for making this possible!
Thank You Kind Sir
thank you spoderman +1 :)
spoderman: I guess people aren't used to searching for hidden keys on this forum lol. On other forums I freqent, many people do it ;) Click on quote/reply for my original post to reveal the keys.
Well, it's ninja topic so they should :P
high rated
Just testing out the gifting system.

P6HX

J25K

NXRW

FKZ6
Gonchi: Just testing out the gifting system. P6HX J25K NXRW FKZ6
Thank you, but no thanks (I didn't redeem it)

(it's the 8 tier 1 interplay pwyw games btw)
Gonchi - thank you, I am really tempted to try, but will leave for someone else - +1 :)
Thank you, Gonchi. Still Evolva, JA2:UB, & Conquest of the new world left in the code..
low rated
Gonchi: Just testing out the gifting system. P6HX J25K NXRW FKZ6
How do you redeem it?