It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mondo84: Still not redeemed. GPQ7-76HQ-GXC7-C25M
Austrobogulator: Any hint on what it actually is? It's not Warsow is it?
;) Maybe that's why it appears to be redeemed to others, but to me it's unredeemed. Probably a glitch since it's a free game and they'll remove the gift option eventually and just add it to everyone's account, perhaps.

I was hoping wakalo would redeem that one.
Post edited October 18, 2012 by mondo84
EDIT: Nvm...
Post edited October 18, 2012 by IronStar
mondo84: ;) Maybe that's why it appears to be redeemed to others, but to me it's unredeemed. Probably a glitch since it's a free game and they'll remove the gift option eventually and just add it to everyone's account, perhaps.
You're a terrible person =(
mondo84: ;) Maybe that's why it appears to be redeemed to others, but to me it's unredeemed. Probably a glitch since it's a free game and they'll remove the gift option eventually and just add it to everyone's account, perhaps.
Austrobogulator: You're a terrible person =(
Why? because he gives away free games?
Austrobogulator: You're a terrible person =(
slaktarn: Why? because he gives away free games?
I didn't buy the game. It was free for me, too. Just a small joke to play.

I wanted wakalo to get the code.
slaktarn: Why? because he gives away free games?
mondo84: I didn't buy the game. It was free for me, too. Just a small joke to play. I wanted wakalo to get the code.
Yeah, i got that! It was intended as a joke
high rated
Here's M.A.X. 1+2

NSDV-GARX-XQA6-VJ68
zeliArd: Here's M.A.X. 1+2 NSDV-GARX-XQA6-VJ68
thx! +1 :)
Damn you guys are fast ! Pirhanas !
mondo84: ;) Maybe that's why it appears to be redeemed to others, but to me it's unredeemed. Probably a glitch since it's a free game and they'll remove the gift option eventually and just add it to everyone's account, perhaps. I was hoping wakalo would redeem that one.
Nah you can still give almost every free game, yes it's a glitch, see my code above
IronStar: XYQJ-7BZX-TYCZ-H32A :whistling:
I just now logged on and checking the thread. Decided to try this code and you know what? It worked and I redeemed it! :)

Talk about being a S-L-O-W ninja! I'm liking the GOG code timeout... ;-)
mondo84: ;) Maybe that's why it appears to be redeemed to others, but to me it's unredeemed. Probably a glitch since it's a free game and they'll remove the gift option eventually and just add it to everyone's account, perhaps. I was hoping wakalo would redeem that one.
te_lanus: Nah you can still give almost every free game, yes it's a glitch, see my code above
It was disabled before they changed gifting system...
Now I have this annoying gift item in my list. Dammit.
mondo84: Now I have this annoying gift item in my list. Dammit.
serves you right meany :-P
mondo84: Now I have this annoying gift item in my list. Dammit.
Good will prevail!