It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: This is also the first time I've ever seen someone swearing on GOG
People swear here all the time? >.>

I'm missing a joke aren't I?
grynn: Hey I keep them in my external disk and he ain't gonna steal my stuff!
thebum06: He has tricks for that too, I'm sure.
I'd better put it in a safe then :p
grynn: This is also the first time I've ever seen someone swearing on GOG
SirPrimalform: People swear here all the time? >.> I'm missing a joke aren't I?
first time in spanish or whatever it is rofl, I was exaggerating a bit I guess.
Post edited October 17, 2012 by grynn
ok I feel like this is my fault. The children should be going to bed soon, and you never know he might stop sending me pm's as well :)

again, I please ask, let us move on ......... :D
SirPrimalform: From now on I won't be posting codes in this thread. Instead I will post the offer of a code and PM it on a first come first serve basis, but unfortunately only if the claimer has been around a while.
Good idea.
low rated
Funny man , wakalo :))
Ian: ok I feel like this is my fault.
What?!?! You haven't eaten any tangerines, have you? :/
liquidsnakehpks: snip
Yeah, Apparently I shouldn't have skipped reading 3 pages of comments before posting... and now all those steam ids no longer exist.
Ian: ok I feel like this is my fault.
Licurg: What?!?! You haven't eaten any tangerines, have you? :/
It was only matter of time, to ppl like that come here ;(
Post edited October 17, 2012 by Trid
so... are any codes being posted!? ;)
Post edited October 17, 2012 by slaktarn
low rated
I'm new , i just fund out about GOG .
Post edited March 06, 2014 by irlandezul
irlandezul: Let's put some used codes to annoy wakalo .

Slightly suspicious that you're wakalo... apologies if you're not.

Wakalo has ruined this thread and now I'm suspicious of all new members. =(
I think we should stop posting codes here and find another way... Since greedy, mean and selfish people are ruining it.
This sucks, over 11.5k posts, then that person had to screw it all up.

Oh well, I'll just follow suit: if I happen upon codes to giveaway, I'll go by a first pm (and verify) first served basis.
Garugo: This sucks, over 11.5k posts, then that person had to screw it all up. Oh well, I'll just follow suit: if I happen upon codes to giveaway, I'll go by a first pm (and verify) first served basis.
Indeed... and this method is much better, although again I bet I will have no luck with it probably :D

I mean for real... is there some bots farming these codes and activate them instantly? lol...
I didn't read the thread before. OK, I'm sad now, only one guy can broke our happiness around this ninja giveaway, nice. Thank you wakalo, anasto or all other names you have, you are a great person, continue in this way to become a man.