It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yep, both dead. Thanks for the generosity!
waaaaaat, no

blame GOG
Post edited October 12, 2012 by Stooner
grynn: Loadout Retail Steam codes ABEE0-QDTWB-CM3Z4 37VHB-TITG8-RM77P
grynn:
What do you mean loadout retail? Was that the full version keys?
I keep missing these giveaways gah! Please, can someone give me an humble indie bundle 2 key or ANYTHING else? I just need something new to play i'm bored of my games!
grynn:
Anasto: What do you mean loadout retail? Was that the full version keys?
Steam says Loadout retail when you activate those, I don't know if they're full or beta.
Anasto: What do you mean loadout retail? Was that the full version keys?
grynn: Steam says Loadout retail when you activate those, I don't know if they're full or beta.
Oh
wakalo: I keep missing these giveaways gah! Please, can someone give me an humble indie bundle 2 key or ANYTHING else? I just need something new to play i'm bored of my games!
I have a free Realms of Arkania code if you want that.
low rated
wakalo: I keep missing these giveaways gah! Please, can someone give me an humble indie bundle 2 key or ANYTHING else? I just need something new to play i'm bored of my games!
QC: I have a free Realms of Arkania code if you want that.
I'm actually looking for steam games only. You can keep it or give it to someone else ^^
Post edited October 12, 2012 by wakalo
wakalo: I'm actually looking for steam games only. You can keep it or give it to someone else ^^
Seems strange to be on these forums when you don't want games here. o.0
wakalo: I'm actually looking for steam games only. You can keep it or give it to someone else ^^
SirPrimalform: Seems strange to be on these forums when you don't want games here. o.0
Perhaps he asks the steam forums for GOG games only.
SirPrimalform: Seems strange to be on these forums when you don't want games here. o.0
gameon: Perhaps he asks the steam forums for GOG games only.
Or maybe it's because the Steam forums are kind of horrible and he's here just for the community? Unfortunately, now he's outed himself the pitchforks will be here shortly. Mbwahahahahaha!
+1 to you QC. You were very kind to offer him a free game... too bad he was too "picky" with the games and too lost for being in the wrong forums. He should be in the Steam forums instead of here if he only wants Steam games.
hi?
QC gave it to me. Thanks QC ^^ +1
I will post a new key soon on this thread. I promised to give away game keys here for every game that someone gifts me. However, if this does not happen i will still post keys in order to keep this thread alive ^^
Post edited October 12, 2012 by Anasto
ktchong sucks shit from my ass!

Really Big Sky (Steam)

0EHRA-

A9AVH-

6WTQE