It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: yea :) http://www.loadout.com
Ian: sweet :D +1 for originality - see u peeps later, tc and be safe :D
Later o/ good day and use condom!.. ;p
Post edited October 11, 2012 by Stooner
low rated
Ian: thanks grynn +1 :) u r spready smiles a plenty mate :D
grynn: Not as plenty as you do but I'm doing my best :D Loadout Retail Steam codes .- -... . . ----- -....- --.- -.. - .-- -... -....- -.-. -- ...-- --.. ....- ...-- --... ...- .... -... -....- - .. - --. ---.. -....- .-. -- --... --... .--.
Probably, i wasn't sure if i had given it away already.
high rated
First post!!! :)

WMHB0-R5C5E-37V73
low rated
Free playblink invites! (similiar to steamgifts but more fun!) Just copy and paste this link to your browser and create an account: http://go.playblink.com/Anasto
YoshiiixD: First post!!! :) WMHB0-R5C5E-37V73
It was ninjad
Some sneaky ninja sadly managed to sneak in and grab it without saying a word. But thanks for the code (What was it?)
low rated
AFnord: Some sneaky ninja sadly managed to sneak in and grab it without saying a word. But thanks for the code (What was it?)
Loadout key. Tried to redeem it but i already had it.
AFnord: Some sneaky ninja sadly managed to sneak in and grab it without saying a word. But thanks for the code (What was it?)
damn naughty ninja :(
Sadly, the person who taked it didn't say thx, so I will say instead :)

Thanks for giveaway +1 ^^
high rated
Mirror's Edge key for Origin. Hopefully it's not one I've already used.

2NBK-KR3V-4NSC-YAZQ-7L3A
GoJays2025: Mirror's Edge key for Origin. Hopefully it's not one I've already used. 2NBK-KR3V-4NSC-YAZQ-7L3A
Always wanted to try ME, but I promised myself to never use Origin :) Didn't reedemed +1
Post edited October 11, 2012 by Trid
GoJays2025: Mirror's Edge key for Origin. Hopefully it's not one I've already used. 2NBK-KR3V-4NSC-YAZQ-7L3A
I'd like to personally say: Oh, my GOD! THANK YOU! That's utterly awesome of you! :D
I got already redeemed error, so it seems someone has beaten me to it. :)

+1
Why I always come late to the party :'(
KhalidYousif: Why I always come late to the party :'(
because u have crap timing like me :D