It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anasto: And not a single fuck was given that day..
TheSupremeForce: Had that been the case, you wouldn't have bothered making the stupid edit, or the even more asinine "what do you mean?" post.
Oh look he changed the steam account in one of them also. He cares a lot.
mondo84: Good detective work. Maybe it's time we think about how we do these giveaways and such? I'm not sure what can be done differently, though.
Unless I'm making a ninja giveaway, I never giveaway to anybody who recently joined GOG. At least one-two months and some rep is required for my giveaways.
Anasto: Yeah well. I don't give a shit if you understand the whole phrase. That brazilian is stealing games aswell. HE doesn't give a fuck about any of you :D
Cavalieroscuro: Why Stooner is stealing games?Can you prove it?
nah... he just have a crush for Brazilian guys... ;p
low rated
liquidsnakehpks: nice , guys this is why the gog gift group was made , please post the codes there so that the good gamers who really need the game get it than these freaking lowlife leechers , if this guy is in the gift group , he will be kicked out
I guarantee you, i will be there. It's just a matter of time :) I have so many tricks.. to show you :D
Cavalieroscuro: Why Stooner is stealing games?Can you prove it?
Stooner: nah... he just have a crush for Brazilian guys... ;p
Meu grande merdas. Tu es um cancro :) Eu sei muito bem a merda que es.. nao precisas dizer mais nada brasileiro de merda :) Espero que morras amanha ... atropelado por um camiao e que fiques sem cabeca. Xauzao seu merdas :)
Post edited October 17, 2012 by Anasto
ah i have been called worse lol

anyway, just to make 1 thing clear - the people i gift to, dont steal anything from me. I give because I want to - you are the 1st to take something that could of been given to someone who actually wanted it, but i forgive you, life is to short :D

perhaps we can move on .......
Anasto: I guarantee you, i will be there. It's just a matter of time :) I have so many tricks.. to show you :D
Why would you go so low?
There are many nice people here who give away games just because they are generous, there is no need to be greedy, rude, begging or just a jerk. So why are you?
Stop saying horrible thing in this topic!
liquidsnakehpks: nice , guys this is why the gog gift group was made , please post the codes there so that the good gamers who really need the game get it than these freaking lowlife leechers , if this guy is in the gift group , he will be kicked out
Anasto: I guarantee you, i will be there. It's just a matter of time :) I have so many tricks.. to show you :D
Stooner: nah... he just have a crush for Brazilian guys... ;p
Anasto: Meu grande merdas. Tu es um cancro :) Eu sei muito bem a merda que es.. nao precisas dizer mais nada brasileiro de merda :) Espero que morras amanha ... atropelado por um camiao e que fiques sem cabeca. Xauzao seu merdas :)
Pois espero que você viva mais um pouco, pra ver se aprende algo... ;p
*True ninja that spies from the shadows*

Oh crap did they notice me!?
low rated
Piranjade: Why would you go so low? There are many nice people here who give away games just because they are generous, there is no need to be greedy, rude, begging or just a jerk. So why are you?
Life changes people :) So why not take advantage of people for their stupidity? Think about it.
Meu grande merdas. Tu es um cancro :) Eu sei muito bem a merda que es.. nao precisas dizer mais nada brasileiro de merda :) Espero que morras amanha ... atropelado por um camiao e que fiques sem cabeca. Xauzao seu merdas :)
Stooner: Pois espero que você viva mais um pouco, pra ver se aprende algo... ;p
Pois, eu espero mesmo que morras seu cancro. Pede a deus a ver se ele te ajuda. HAHAHA
Post edited October 17, 2012 by wakalo
wakalo: Life changes people :) So why not take advantage of people for their stupidity? Think about it.
Am I reading this shit correctly?
wakalo: Life changes people :) So why not take advantage of people for their stupidity? Think about it.
keeveek: Am I reading this shit correctly?
Some people need a permaban here :(
Perhaps there ought to be a report abuse link in addition to a report spam link.
low rated
keeveek: Am I reading this shit correctly?
Cavalieroscuro: Some people need a permaban here :(
I have way too many tricks for that to work properly on me. Do yourself a favor and don't try to contact the admins for that. Lmao.
Asbeau: You must think we're stupid, 'Anasto' You're posting here as Anasto from Portugal and wakalo from Spain, and fuck knows who else too. Note the SteamID is the same: http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gifting_club_v2/post1196 http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/nongog_gifting_thread/post656 Stop taking advantage of good people.
Your first link points to: Anasto from Mali rep 18 www.steamcommunity.com/id/dmtop12

Your second link points to: wakalo from Spain rep 7 www.steamcommunity.com/id/cs16top

They look different to me but I'm clueless when it comes to steam community matters. What am I missing?

Anyway, Anasto's steam id doesn't exist according to steam, while wakalo's does. What's interesting to me is that wakalo aka dA-kING[r0dAz] has a certain Anasto in his friends' list. This particular Anasto's steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dm16top

Oh, and now wakalo is apparently from the Solomon Islands.