It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grynn: Arena Kings Steam code WUhWMEYtSjlXODUtVlFNREU=
Late again! Pfft :(
grynn: Arena Kings Steam code WUhWMEYtSjlXODUtVlFNREU=
thanks grynn +1 :)

u r spready smiles a plenty mate :D
Not sure if this is unredeemed but here you go: QN4M8-ERYKV-M1MGA-AKFWB-11CF6

This a battlegroup key for desura
Anasto: Not sure if this is unredeemed but here you go: QN4M8-ERYKV-M1MGA-AKFWB-11CF6 This a battlegroup key for desura
The Battle Group gift you are trying to accept has been sent to the member Malvoisin. You will need to contact the person who sent you the gift and see if they have another copy to gift you

Too bad :)
Anasto: Not sure if this is unredeemed but here you go: QN4M8-ERYKV-M1MGA-AKFWB-11CF6 This a battlegroup key for desura
Ubivis: The Battle Group gift you are trying to accept has been sent to the member Malvoisin. You will need to contact the person who sent you the gift and see if they have another copy to gift you Too bad :)
No, no i bought this via the indie gala bundle. I'm just posting it here because i can't remember if i already gave it to away to someone and that person has activated it or if it is still unredeemed.
Anasto: No, no i bought this via the indie gala bundle. I'm just posting it here because i can't remember if i already gave it to away to someone and that person has activated it or if it is still unredeemed.
regarding the message, it has been redeemed ;)
btw.: I was just curious if it would work, I don't need the game as I do already have it ;)
Anasto: No, no i bought this via the indie gala bundle. I'm just posting it here because i can't remember if i already gave it to away to someone and that person has activated it or if it is still unredeemed.
Ubivis: regarding the message, it has been redeemed ;) btw.: I was just curious if it would work, I don't need the game as I do already have it ;)
Sure. I keep a notepad file with unredeemed steam keys but sometimes i forget to delete the redeemed keys.
Here's a loadout beta key :D

4EHW8-V2EER-59D5R

Enjoy!
Ubivis: The Battle Group gift you are trying to accept has been sent to the member Malvoisin. You will need to contact the person who sent you the gift and see if they have another copy to gift you Too bad :)
That was a number of days ago...must have re-posted that code I redeemed.
Loadout Retail Steam codes

ABEE0-QDTWB-CM3Z4

37VHB-TITG8-RM77P
Post edited October 12, 2012 by grynn
Ian: thanks grynn +1 :) u r spready smiles a plenty mate :D
grynn: Not as plenty as you do but I'm doing my best :D Loadout Retail Steam codes .- -... . . ----- -....- --.- -.. - .-- -... -....- -.-. -- ...-- --.. ....- ...-- --... ...- .... -... -....- - .. - --. ---.. -....- .-. -- --... --... .--.
wow is that morse code ?

NR as i have go work in a min and have 2 many games :)
What is Loadout?
Ian: wow is that morse code ? NR as i have go work in a min and have 2 many games :)
yea :)

Stooner: What is Loadout?
http://www.loadout.com
grynn: http://www.loadout.com
Thanks!
I was right there!.. ;p
Looks like a online multiplayer only game...
not really in a mood for it...
Ian: wow is that morse code ? NR as i have go work in a min and have 2 many games :)
grynn: yea :)
grynn: http://www.loadout.com
sweet :D +1 for originality - see u peeps later, tc and be safe :D