It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Simply,let's stop to give codes here and make only Gog group steamgift.
low rated
Ian: i care - I CARE :) :D edit - if i was still on irc, i'd have hacked the "silly person" by now lol
Stooner: oh... good old mIRC days....
Es um grande filho da puta a roubar-me os jogos seu retardado mental filho de trinta putas :)
Anasto: Es um grande filho da puta a roubar-me os jogos seu retardado mental filho de trinta putas :)
You are an ugly and sad person.
Ian: actually without the "m" in a console, on nix - much more powerful and far more deadly, if u know what u doing lol
Well, I used just to chat.. and catch little girls.... ;p
Anasto: Es um grande filho da puta a roubar-me os jogos seu retardado mental filho de trinta putas :)
ok my portugese is not great, but as it had a smile at the end, i dont think the insult was too great :)
hahaha... voce é engraçado.... ;p
Ian: ok my portugese is not great, but as it had a smile at the end, i dont think the insult was too great :)
It basically says son of bitch and mental retarded and other nice things like that :\
Is there a way to ban someone here?
low rated
Stooner: hahaha... voce é engraçado.... ;p
Sou nao sou seu retardado mental? Fode-te seu merdas :) Se nao fossemos nos ainda eras um escravo que me chupava a pila :) Adeeeeeus :D
Ian: ok my portugese is not great, but as it had a smile at the end, i dont think the insult was too great :)
he said something about me stealing his games, and other silly things about my mother...
TheSupremeForce: You are aware that the forum shows that you made that edit recently, correct? Not sure how you help your cause by making absurd attempts to "cover" your trail.
Anasto: And not a single fuck was given that day..
Had that been the case, you wouldn't have bothered making the stupid edit, or the even more asinine "what do you mean?" post.
Stooner: hahaha... voce é engraçado.... ;p
Anasto: Sou nao sou seu retardado mental? Fode-te seu merdas :) Se nao fossemos nos ainda eras um escravo que me chupava a pila :) Adeeeeeus :D
Quote so if you edit it will remain here
low rated
Yeah well. I don't give a shit if you understand the whole phrase. That brazilian is stealing games aswell. HE doesn't give a fuck about any of you :D
Anasto: Yeah well. I don't give a shit if you understand the whole phrase. That brazilian is stealing games aswell. HE doesn't give a fuck about any of you :D
Why Stooner is stealing games?Can you prove it?
nice , guys this is why the gog gift group was made , please post the codes there so that the good gamers who really need the game get it than these freaking lowlife leechers , if this guy is in the gift group , he will be kicked out
low rated
Anasto: Yeah well. I don't give a shit if you understand the whole phrase. That brazilian is stealing games aswell. HE doesn't give a fuck about any of you :D
Cavalieroscuro: Why Stooner is stealing games?Can you prove it?
I don't have to. You will all realize that in the near future :)