It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Wreckless (Desura)

WUIO- First part

86UE- Second part

65RE- Random junk

X6Z6- Third part

R6GQ- Fourth part

9VRD Fifth part

Enjoy =)
Asbeau: The Wreckless (Desura)

WUIO- First part

86UE- Second part

65RE- Random junk

X6Z6- Third part

R6GQ- Fourth part

9VRD Fifth part

Enjoy =)
Got this, thanks a bunch!
Asbeau: The Wreckless (Desura)

WUIO- First part

86UE- Second part

65RE- Random junk

X6Z6- Third part

R6GQ- Fourth part

9VRD Fifth part

Enjoy =)
crdy123: Got this, thanks a bunch!
You're welcome!
Anyone want a giftable copy of Breath of Death VII on GamersGate?
First person to PM me with their GG username gets it :).

Edit: Okay, that was fast, te_lanus is the winner!
Post edited September 25, 2012 by shadowmirage
shadowmirage: Anyone want a giftable copy of Breath of Death VII on GamersGate?
Why i can't see that on GamersGate?
Stooner: Why i can't see that on GamersGate?
Thanx Shadowmirage

@Stooner
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BOD7/breath-of-death-vii
See what? The game? I believe I got it as part of a Cthulhu Saves The World + Breath of Death VII promo.

@ te_lanus

And there it is! You're very welcome, by the way :).
Post edited September 25, 2012 by shadowmirage
te_lanus: Thanx Shadowmirage

@Stooner
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BOD7/breath-of-death-vii
Nice!
Oddly it wasn't appearing on my search...

And congratz! ;p

^^
shadowmirage: See what? The game? I believe I got it as part of a Cthulhu Saves The World + Breath of Death VII promo.
I won Cthulhu Saves the World a few days back on Playblink! ;p
Post edited September 25, 2012 by Stooner
mrcrispy83: -snip-
johnki: I wasn't knocking Glorious Trainwrecks. It's just that that specific game was a bit unbearable, and the fact that it was recommended by them confused me.

I've actually been looking into getting in on one of the jams, but I keep forgetting to check when they are. :P
oh I didn't mean to sound like I was attacking you it just sounded like you weren't familiar with the site and I get the impression of Terry's blog having a similar philosophy, just highlighting the games that interest or at least amuse the updaters to show what is out there instead of just focusing on a few famous developers and games.
mrcrispy83: oh I didn't mean to sound like I was attacking you it just sounded like you weren't familiar with the site and I get the impression of Terry's blog having a similar philosophy, just highlighting the games that interest or at least amuse the updaters to show what is out there instead of just focusing on a few famous developers and games.
Oh, I see. Nah, I get what the site is about. It's just every now and then, like previously mentioned with thecatamites' PDOKK, which was also featured on RPS (somehow), I just really, really don't get the appeal of these games that are being featured in the slightest.

I mean, after seeing the one comment on the Illogical Journey of the Zambonis, I get the nostalgic appeal of it, somewhat, and my girlfriend even immediately recognized the source game, but at the same time, it was redone in such a drab, boring manner that every time I saw text come up, I couldn't help but think of that voice, even when I turned the volume off temporarily and it made the whole 5 minutes or so of it that existed drag quite a bit.

(Side-note: You know what IJotZ was made in? I saw that lightning bolt icon and I keep wondering what that was but I just don't recognize it. I thought it was KnP, but I couldn't find any screenshots of KnP that used that icon.)

AngryGeometry is another I just don't get. His latest, Weird Tape In the Mail, showed up in a few places, and I just couldn't stand the first 10 or so "pages" (it was done in Twine) of it long enough to really figure out if it reached a critical point where it was awesome.

EDIT2: Nevermind. They have a page for it. Gah, their Wiki need more links. >.>
Post edited September 25, 2012 by johnki
high rated
Steam code for the extra games in HiB6:

?CF7W-RBTVX-JYK2V

Question mark being number four.
kalmis666:
Thank you.
+1. Someone already redeemed it.

kalmis666: Steam code for the extra games in HiB6:

?CF7W-RBTVX-JYK2V

Question mark being number four.
Well, if someone want it...

KMCV-SYQ2

It's Realms of Arkania 1+2
Recsam511: Well, if someone want it...

KMCV-SYQ2

It's Realms of Arkania 1+2
Thank you very very much. For some reason my survey didn't get submitted (or at least I didn't get a code by email). Seeing nobody redeemed it for nearly an hour I took it.

Than you for your generosity.