It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

te_lanus: America and Major James Fletcher
America is a continent, not a country. Sadly, the word America is wrongly used to refer to the United States of America.
'Murica
Azrael360: America is a continent, not a country. Sadly, the word America is wrongly used to refer to the United States of America.
Ya, it's sad, but that's how we talk here, America is USA and the Continent is Northern America (even that gets used as USA here, but depends on who is talking)
Greediest country on earth: United States of America
Cyberpunk dude: Major james fletcher
Post edited October 07, 2012 by Anasto
I was trying to trade a key for Alien Breed 3 for Tropico 3 today, but OvaltineJenkins has very kindly gifted me Tropico (and refused the Alien Breed key) so I'm going to drop it here so somebody can share in my happiness

Thank OvaltineJenkins for this one!

Alien Breed 3 (Steam)
6WQA6-GEBWE-HH7KT
Asbeau: I was trying to trade a key for Alien Breed 3 for Tropico 3 today, but OvaltineJenkins has very kindly gifted me Tropico (and refused the Alien Breed key) so I'm going to drop it here so somebody can share in my happiness

Alien Breed 3 (Steam)
6WQA6-GEBWE-HH7KT
Great game. Didn't redeem. Enjoy, whoever gets it.
BTW where do you get so many keys?
Post edited October 07, 2012 by Anasto
Asbeau: I was trying to trade a key for Alien Breed 3 for Tropico 3 today, but OvaltineJenkins has very kindly gifted me Tropico (and refused the Alien Breed key) so I'm going to drop it here so somebody can share in my happiness

Alien Breed 3 (Steam)
6WQA6-GEBWE-HH7KT
Seems somebody redeemed it and didn't say it.
Anasto: I got the key from IndieGala 9 but I already owned AB3 on Steam

Ghildrean: it's a shame it didn't go to one of us, but this is to be expected on a public forum. Thanks for letting others know so they don't waste their time trying it =)
Azrael360: America is a continent, not a country. Sadly, the word America is wrongly used to refer to the United States of America.
Put it in any other country's name and then you can bitch.

Until then, that's just how you shorten a long ass name without an acronym.
Asbeau: Anasto: I got the key from IndieGala 9 but I already owned AB3 on Steam

Ghildrean: it's a shame it didn't go to one of us, but this is to be expected on a public forum. Thanks for letting others know so they don't waste their time trying it =)
People did the same thing to my giveaways. Wasn't expecting something different.
high rated
I found this, but I don't know if it was redeemed or not. I can't test it because I already own it (thanks to Suzaku-sama).

Battle Group (Desura)
UA9UG-D7GZO-YULLC-CQTIE-8JR3J

Somebody check it.
Azrael360: I found this, but I don't know if it was redeemed or not. I can't test it because I already own it (thanks to Suzaku-sama).

Battle Group (Desura)

Somebody check it.
Have fun to whoever gets it :D
Azrael360: I found this, but I don't know if it was redeemed or not. I can't test it because I already own it (thanks to Suzaku-sama).

Battle Group (Desura)

Somebody check it.
Already redeemed for some ninja, Azrael. ;)
high rated
Hitman 2. Enjoy.

BANW-EKGA-D8NM-LZA2
scampywiak: snip
Already have, but +1 :)